MarvinsReef 110g Clownfish/Anemone Tank

ReefLady

Staff member
I don't think I've ever seen anything like those Purple Hornets ... those are crazy beautiful.

MarvinsReef

Beautiful corals as always! Keep the pics coming...
Thanks Jeremy... I'll have some pics of newer LPS soon... :)

Marv is the best at damn teaser pics that alway leave you drooling for more. I swear.
LoLz Mya... :)

I don't think I've ever seen anything like those Purple Hornets ... those are crazy beautiful.
yeah, they are one of the best looking morphs of zoas I've ever owned... thanks for stopping by.. :)

Mya

Marv is my hook up. Don't make me take ur eye out Morb with a rusty old spoon.. cause I will.

Mya

If I tell about one Avi... I have to tell about them all... most ppl remember my first avi and the questions about that one just finally stopped... haha

MarvinsReef

this is one of my favorite chalice... these pics are taken under T5's in my 12g JBJ holding tank/frag tank... (2) 22k AquaScience, (1) ATI Blue +, (1) KZ Fiji Purple... too much blue IMHO, but that's what I have for now... I'll probably change out the ATI Blue + or one of the 22k AquaScience to an ATI Blue Special... the tank mainly holds zoas frags, new acquisitions, and I probably move my Aussie lords in there coz I know they enjoy T5 lighting with lots of blue... :)

02-06-09_GD.jpg

GumDrops_3.jpg

MarvinsReef

I'm starting to lean towards a blue tank, That chalice looks amazing under that lighting.

Thanks man... it really depends on what you're planning to keep... I didn't really need growth too much in this tank... I wanted more color so I went bluer but like I'm still thinking of switching one bulb for ATI blue special when the time comes...

here's some more chalice pics for you guys...
much props go to Donovan and Juicy Corals, Rare Corals, Exotic Corals, Live Corals, Aquarium Corals for these two awesome chalice... both are taken under the same lighting as the one above... :)

Agent Orange chalice (actually more orange in person... hopefully when she gets bigger, the colors will show better)
02-06-09_AgentO.jpg

BGM... ain't she cute... ;)
02-06-09_BGM.jpg

lastly, Blue Sherbert chalice from The Tropicorium... I've had this one for a few weeks... :)
02-06-09_BlueSherbert.jpg

MarvinsReef

I'm glad to finally find a morph that looks like Red Wines... I lost all of my Red Wines last year when I moved... it took a year to finally find a nice looking frag... looks like these ones will do alright... they were called Nightmares... :)

SweetNess!!! this is a day after receiving the package...
02-11-09_Nightmares.jpg