Starting a 55G

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Lol... ... I think I would like a Pepsi.... yes! A Pepsi sounds delicious.. good idea Devon..

catran

I am totally down to build a stand alone system.. I've got a whole sheet of 1/4" acrylic. I've got a danner 500 and a 750 to mess with.. even a big heater... I'm just concerned with waterchanges.. a stand alone system would put her/ME back to the basics. I am spoiled with the auto mixing station... I hate buckets!!

Having her own system would be a learning experience tho... all of the water works that would be absent if attached to my system...

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Can't you plumb lines to her tank from the mixing station separately like you did yours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Built347

Can't you plumb lines to her tank from the mixing station separately like you did yours?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

good point.. i never thought about that.. with Matts setup comes a sump.. Definitely something to consider.. thanks cat!

sk8rdn

Dude Devon, its so nice of you to replace Sam's 50 with Matt's 180... You're an awesome bf! I bet you even get some for it, too... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

Builtschic

Dude Devon, its so nice of you to replace Sam's 50 with Matt's 180... You're an awesome bf! I bet you even get some for it, too... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

Best news yet. Still mad about broken tank so doesn't get some lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2