The 90 gallon Road Trip

aquaman3680

Yeah, I love that fish... Thanks for the compliment Gina!

I just switched salts. I switched to reef crystals and plan on using it this weekend for my water change. I will post the parameters of this salt and let you know how it goes...

Matt

aquaman3680

Thanks Craig!

Well I did my water change a bit early... I have the test results from the salt and I must say that the salt is excellent.

Ammonia- 0
Nitrate- 0
Nitrite- 0
pH- 8.3
Calcium- 470
dKH- 9.8
Phosphate- 0
Copper- 0
Magnesium- 1470

I have really noticed my corals perk up today.

I have a new $5 addition
DSC_0853.jpg

Here is a picture of the tank after the water change
DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0855.jpg

Matt

aquaman3680

That $5.00 addition is sweeeet! Great looking tank! What salt are you referring to?

The zoos are awesome and will look great once they start to spread, The salt that I am referring to is the Reef Crystals... It is a cheaper alternative to the Tropic Marin Pro.

Matt

aquaman3680

Matt what kind of camera are you using? You are getting some great photos!

I am using a Nikon D50 with a Promaster Macro lense. This camera has really done great for me and would recommend it to anyone!

Nice Pics , I love the polyps they are really nice, not that anything else isn't too they just really shine in there, keep up the good work and check out mine http://web.mac.com/moneytolend/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

Thanks Victor!

Matt

aquaman3680

Hey guys! I have another new addition... This is really a big one too. I am currently acclimating a green carpet anenome. I hope the best for this guy. I will put pics up of it once it is in the tank! Any suggestions on what I should be feeding it? All the people that own carpets what do you feed them?

Thanks

Matt

aquaman3680

I got some shots of the new carpet. I fed it some frozen mysis... It ate a whole cube... Is there any thing better that I can be feeding it?

Thanks

Matt

DSC_0883.JPG

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0890.JPG

DSC_0894.JPG

DSC_0893.JPG

aquaman3680

Thank you all! The carpet is doing great!!! It has a new host in it now. A couple days ago I purchased a saddleback clown and he has really taken to the anemone...

Here are some pictures

DSC_0948-resized.JPG

DSC_0903-resized.JPG

DSC_0907-resized.JPG

Thanks,

Matt

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Beautiful anemone!! I love that green color! :thumbup:

Warning: polymnus are VERY rough with anemones and can kill them. Yes, the carpet anemones are a natural host for saddleback clowns but in the confines of our aquariums, the anemone will get abused.