Search results

1. R

Auto Feeder??

Can someone tell me of a good auto feeder was looking at the Rena LG 100 but have read mix reviews do not have a aqua controler to run if of off will have to use the timer on the feeder. Any info would be great Thanks.
  2. R

Has anyone used a Pan World 150s pump?

Thinking of buying a pan world pump have a 220 gal DT. Are they a good pump? Any info would be great Thanks
  3. R

DC8 is dead HELP

I have 2 DC8 for my aqua jr. controller both are dead is it worth it to have them fixed if so were can i get them fixed.
  4. R

Buying fish on line?

Does any one know of a good place to order fish on line in Ont. Canada. i live 2 hours away from LFS its a Big Als and most of the time there fish dont look that healthy. i have never ordered on line fish before and is it a good idea. Any info would be great thanks.
  5. R

Water change question

Should i do water changes even if water Par. are all good i can go a month and a half to 2 months with out a change in my water.this is my test today. Nitrate -.05 Nitrite- 0 Ammonia-0 Phosphate-0 Calcium-460 KH-214.8ppm PH-8.13 Salt-1.026 Temp-77.4 Every things is doing well just...
  6. R

just had triplets

Was just wondering, my RBTA just split but it split into 3 is that normal they all look like they are doing very well and they all are eating .
  7. R

BTA feeding question

Is it a good idea to feed your nem live gold fish i was told its ok but not sure i like that idea he is very healthy and happy but do have a LTA that is sick bleach white and very small hope i can bring him back to health would post pics but cant seen to get it to work have tryed the photo shop...
  8. R

tomatoe clown problem

i just got a tomatoe clown last week and she is digging at the sand or i guess a better word is fanning at it and is making my tank very foggy as my sand is very fine will she stop? i am thinking on trying to catch her and take her back its driving me crazy.
  9. R

snail problem

Is it posable to have to many snails have a 220 gal had lots of alige on the glass but my snails have been breeding like crazy and i have hundreds of them now and no alige worried my tangs and urchents will not have enough alige but the tank does look great thank you
  10. R

hi

Hi all new to this and just saying Hi to everyone out there