Zoas frag pack......Good deal or not?

Tim Duncan

I found a guy selling these on my local classified forum.......

Big zoa pack!! - PNWMAS

Does anyone know if he's asking too much for these 8 frags? Or is this a good deal? I have no idea if these specific Zoas are worth this much, but I love the colors and would love to ad them to my Max 250. Please let me know what u think, thanks. :scram:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
If I counted right it's eight (8) zoa frags at about 20$ each - imo not a bad deal & pretty zoas - just remember how small 5 heads of a zoa frag is, so you won't be disappointed - it will be like one square inch per frag.

I would check our Mr Corals $10 deals... see thread Deals RSM owners might like...

Tim Duncan

I've never paid that much cash for any frags I've bought. I thought that maybe these zoas were rare or harder to get and that's why he was asking so much for them. Maybe I should just pass and find individual frags for cheaper. They are very nice looking, but I can't justify paying that much. I guess it can't be that great a deal or they would have sold really quick.

reeferman

as far as price goes,thats a pretty good price.you could shop around and get a better deal but thats a pretty nice frag pack with some real nice zoas and palys.like Glenn said,20.00 a frag doesnt sound bad.i am one of those who is guilty of liking the named corals,but i do a lot of trading and thats what people want.they like to know what they are getting,plus IMO,the named corals[by collectors or coral gurus]are usually the prettiest pieces.not saying unnamed corals are not pretty,but theres a reason Steve Tyree,Jason Fox and others are willing to put theyre names on them.i often think of corals as an investment as well as a new pet.you never take a loss on real nice corals and they only grow in value[pun intended].you do have to ask yourself if thats the direction you want to go though.not everyone feels the way i do.