Zoanthids.com

steved13

PREMIUM
I ordered some Zoas, and paly's form these folks. Nice website, but the checkout was down at the time (fixed now) so I called and ordered over the phone. I spoke with Brandon who was very helpful, and I placed my order. My order got mixed up with someone elses, and I got different polyps than ordered. Some of the "wrong ones" were very expensive. I sent them an e-mail and explained. Within an hour they emailed back, apologizing, they told me what happened, and informed me they were sending out my original order with their compliments. I probably got about $300 ( at their retail) worth of polyps, for free.

I thought this was above and beyond and a real class act.

There is a saying in retail..."when everything goes right, that's expected...when something goes wrong, that's where the opportunities lie". IMO these folks really made it right.

catran

That's what I'm talking about! Great customer service is the best thing you have to make your company and brand name stand out above the rest! Good job Zoanthids.com! I'll order from them I know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Awesome Steve! Does that mean you're going to ship me some ? ;)

steved13

PREMIUM
I just received the corrections from my original order, it looks like all is there and some extras.

Great customer service.