Zoanthid Auction..CHECK IT OUT...

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
So there HAS to be somebody else out there that would like to get in on this. Remember 25% will be contributed to the upkeep of our forum here...

tippMANn98

Last few hours The winners of #2 and #3 will get a free bonus frag of my choice. OOOOOOOHHHHHH...aaaaaahhhhhhh

tippMANn98

Re: UPDATED PICTURES....

As promised, finally here are some new pictures....

Frag#1 mixed:as of 2/21/08

mixedfrag12-21-08.jpg

Aurora Goby Guardian NOT INCLUDED!!

See as noted before...NOT INCLUDED, he is just the guardian....NICE TRY AL!!

tippMANn98

The ones to the right are my cotton candy palys that I save from CERTAIN DEATH at the LFS($10, half dead) now=FLOURISHING Will be fragging ONE frag soon!!

Which ones to his left, in the foreground or background. The ones that are in focus I think are some kind of PE zoo...not sure, they were free(6 polyps, i epoxied them up on my rock structure)

tippMANn98

yes, those are what I was talking about...I think they are some kind of people eater? not sure, slight green coloration, started with 6 now have 9, and they are glued up by my ROF zoas on top, i WANT them to spread, i love how BIG they are.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Do they accept "Food"? My large yellow/orange/brown Palys eat and I can honestly say it's really making a difference in growth and spread. They are tougher to "Feed" in my 90g tank though. Not sure how that will "affect" their growth and spread.