Zoanthid Auction..CHECK IT OUT...

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hello all. I had this wonderful Idea, and Thanks to Travis and Woodstock it may come true.

I would Like to hold a SILENT auction. As of right now, i would like to see who would be interested, FOR REAL interested. Up for grabs are 3 zoanthid frags.
(better pictures tomorrow)
#1(start at $15)- 3 colors of zoas-Pic is older, way more "grow out" now.
RSzoarock2-8-08-1.jpg

#2(start at $15)-Very interesting HOMEMADE frag-I built it my self. 4 totally different zoas on this one..very very cool piece of LR too.
mixzoarock2-8-08.jpg

#3(start at $10)-My babies, Ring Of Fire zoas about a 20+ polyps frag.
ROFfragsale2-17-08.jpg

I will donate 25% of proceeds to our wonderful RS Forum....
PM ME if you are interested, i will give you my cell number. as this will all be done by telephone/email

HIGHEST BIDDER WINS, auction will start when I see at least 10 ppl interested, and will end 72hours(3 days from start)
to those of you who will like to do this, winner pays shipping, and frag price. Ship either EXPRESS overnight, or priority 2 day, UP TO WINNER.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT POST BIDS/PRICES ON THIS THREAD, ITS A NO-NO!!

michael_cb_125

Cool Idea. If I didnt already have some of your Ring-of-Fire zoos Id be all over those. Someone will get an awesome frag. I will testify that the last polyps pictured are very pretty, glow under actinics, and grow very fast. I have mine about 9 inches from a 250 watt MH, so they take light very well>
~MIchael

ReefLady

Staff member
We have approved this as a trial and only this specific auction. We'll see how it goes and make a larger policy decision.

Now, please.... :threadjack:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
LOCE the idea!! I'm watching *closely*!

Daniel that's VERY generous of you bro! Yet another example of the GREAT place yall have built for us here at RS!!

Keep up the good work!!

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ok ok!!! Lets keep it going, thanks all so far that have gotten in on this....

We will keep it going until Monday at midnight, well tuesday EARLY EARLY MORNING