you wont believe what happened to me last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witfull

Your government at work. Big Brother looking over our shoulders and invading your home because they "suspect" your doing something illegal.

I hate our government. Bunch of crooks and liars. They're all lawyers, in the end.

be careful of who you maybe insulting.....like me

prow

that happend to 80 year old lady a few years ago. they gave her a heart attack, for real. they said it was the electricity bill that was too high. i guess she used electric heaters to keep the house around 85. i dont know why they feel the need to do this. i can go down town and watch drug deals go down. cops even watch it but say they are on traffic duty. its more important to write a ticket to someone that will pay it than bust a drig dealer dealing right in front of them. sad.

prow

sad so sad. i think i need some attack dogs just protect myself from the "man". shot a 88 year old lady and try to justify it. we should bring back hangings, not for the public but for cops like that. i mean my taxes paid for the cops to break into a 88 year old ladies house and kill her then lie, then use the system to cover it up. rights we have no rights when it matters. look how the cops in New Orleans acted, they are just gangsters that we pay.

Jason25

This can be true but remember all cops are not crooked, thieves or liars. I personally know some that are role models and go out of their way to help people.

BEELZEBOB

nice reef man!!! ill plume one for ya!!!

thats.. like..... a bummer... man.

its not that i dislike the police, i just feel a lot better when they're not around.

Jason25

Bob your alive, lol, did you see the post someone started asking what happened to you? We were about to send out search and rescue.

Yup for some reason I have yet to learn it gives off a brighter green look then other plants.

Oh yeah they use InfraRed cameras. Believe it or not WEED even shows up when growing in the WILD on these cameras. For some reason it gives off a different glow (yes the plant itself) when viewed from the air with infrared and that's how POT PATCHES are located here in the mountains. It's not unusual to see a helicopter flying low and slow "Scanning" tomato patches for it. Heck the guys growing it have even been know to hang RED Christmas balls on the plants to make it look like real tomato plants.

Surfnut

be careful of who you maybe insulting.....like me

Are you insinuating we cannot bash our government or government officials here? I thought all Americans partook in this particular hobby.

We're not gonna see large numbers of a particular political party bumped from the boards are we?

Of course, I can only see you doing this if your a Republican... <duck>

:sinking:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I can see this thread degrading in a hurry. This isn't the right place for bashing one way or the other.

Personally I appreciate our law enforcement and want them around and as close as possible. A good majority of my dearest friends are involved with law enforcement from a local level up to the top ranks of Federal involvement. Just be careful in what you say as there are a number of highly respected "law enforcement" personnel here on the boards who can and WILL take offense to this. :)

BarbMazz

uh huh. And you know quite a lot about this for some reason, Al.

:wit:

Yeah, he does Kathy, doesn't he?!

I think (IMVHO) that it sounds like WAY too many resources are being wasted on something like POT. Which to me isn't such a big deal, and should be legal.... but that's just me.

Barb

BarbMazz

I can see this thread degrading in a hurry. This isn't the right place for bashing one way or the other.

Personally I appreciate our law enforcement and want them around and as close as possible. A good majority of my dearest friends are involved with law enforcement from a local level up to the top ranks of Federal involvement. Just be careful in what you say as there are a number of highly respected "law enforcement" personnel here on the boards who can and WILL take offense to this. :)

I don't have a problem with law ENFORCEMENT; my son is a US Secret Service special agent. They are mostly good guys trying to do their jobs the best way they know how.

I have problems with the "nanny" aspects of a lot of our laws, which (again IMVHO) are getting worser and worser and worser. I can take care of myself, thank you, including what I choose to ingest or inhale. Not that I do those things; they're not for me, but I feel that my morals and behavior are in great danger of being made illegal. I sure hope things swing the other way sooner rather than later. Again, just MVHO.
Barb

lcstorc

It's not law enforcement that is the problem. It is the lawmakers. For the most part law enforcement is doing just that. Enforcing the laws that are written by others. If you want to be mad at someone be mad at the people who make the laws.

caitrina

Whoa boy, I knew this innocent thread of someone's funny:lol:, peculiar incident :)laughroll:)was going to end up being a '"controversial bash someone" session and I am surprised that it hasn't been closed already.

However, I am keeping my mouth shut and going to post anyway because it seems when I speak my mind even if it isn't bad the thread shuts down and this is one I think should be.

JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.