you wont believe what happened to me last weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefman420

you guys wouldnt beleive it.The police in my area are looking for a house in my city that is growing marijuana.Well i guess they have been doing flybyes with a heat seeking camera.Well sat. night i had a knock on the door.Their was mr. piggy with a search warrant.lol

now this is crazy i dont have any recored of anything.needless to say i let them in.all the heat they seen were my 4 tanks with metal halides on them.their all in one room and thats where they thought i was growing pot.lolit was a crazy night.lol

LOL that is a hilarious story! they actually had a thing that can sense intense heat through your whole house!? thats a crazy story. waht did they do when they saw the reefs? did they just leave

althea2you

LMAO!!! nice you pot head!!!! mmmhhmmm.. those MH;s and tanks are just a cover for the plants you got growing in the basement!!! HAHAHA!! too much.. crazy!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
At least they didn't bring these guys along!

drugsniffers.jpg

reefman420

lol,they seen the tanks and new immediatly,I mean i have smoked it b4 but i would never attempt to grow it.lol,one of the officers whas actually amazed of the reefs.but ya they did turn around and leave.i even think they said they feel stupid.I wonder if i could sue the state?

Rcpilot

Has been struck by the ban stick
Your government at work. Big Brother looking over our shoulders and invading your home because they "suspect" your doing something illegal.

I hate our government. Bunch of crooks and liars. They're all lawyers, in the end.

kyle1284

ha funny story! in houston not to long ago they caught someone tapping into the elect. cables to get free power to do none other than grow weed.... people amaze me sometimes.... HELLO.... THE SUN!!! lol jk jk

kathywithbirds

oh that's awesome!! you should really get a grateful dead sticker for your fishies now. Since, you know, they fooled the cops... I'm sure they were like DUDE!!!! that was close... after the cops left. What do you do to a toking fish as punishment? put it a tank next to a big lionfish named "bubba"?

BarbMazz

Your government at work. Big Brother looking over our shoulders and invading your home because they "suspect" your doing something illegal.

I hate our government. Bunch of crooks and liars. They're all lawyers, in the end.

This is exactly what my first thought was. It's creepy that they're flying over neighborhoods with heat seekers. Creepy to the maximum. blech :bugout:

Barb

wonderloss

You are lucky they did not send in a SWAT team with their guns blazing.

Your reply should have been "No pot officer, I am just a reefer."

kathywithbirds

I thought perhaps the "heat seeking" was a bit of a stretch, that maybe the neighbors were suspicious... BUT I mentioned this to Mike and he goes Oh yeah, they use heat seeking technology to locate bodies in the water...

geez, maybe I'm NOT enough of a conpiracist. (is that a word?)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh yeah they use InfraRed cameras. Believe it or not WEED even shows up when growing in the WILD on these cameras. For some reason it gives off a different glow (yes the plant itself) when viewed from the air with infrared and that's how POT PATCHES are located here in the mountains. It's not unusual to see a helicopter flying low and slow "Scanning" tomato patches for it. Heck the guys growing it have even been know to hang RED Christmas balls on the plants to make it look like real tomato plants.

kathywithbirds

Oh yeah they use InfraRed cameras. Believe it or not WEED even shows up when growing in the WILD on these cameras. For some reason it gives off a different glow (yes the plant itself) when viewed from the air with infrared and that's how POT PATCHES are located here in the mountains. It's not unusual to see a helicopter flying low and slow "Scanning" tomato patches for it. Heck the guys growing it have even been know to hang RED Christmas balls on the plants to make it look like real tomato plants.

uh huh. And you know quite a lot about this for some reason, Al.

:wit:

Status
Not open for further replies.