You asked how to frag Toadies, so here's the video

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Sorry it took so long guys but and I had to frag it and let the pieces attach before I could do the video. So sit back, grab your favorite beverage, put on a little music, and enjoy

[video=youtube;DbbaJzva6qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbbaJzva6qg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
One thing I noticed after filming, maybe I shouldn't have paid him in beer to do that, or paid him afterwards. He was having a little trouble with the camera, but it worked out in the end.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Its amazing how much work gets done for beer. I've always included some of the shaft in cutting. Good to know its unnecessary.

lethal

You often try to grab greased pigs Matt? :D Seriously though, top video, you make it look so easy. I have a humungous toadstool that is taking up a lot of real estate, maybe i'll cut him up!

Willie McDaries

You often try to grab greased pigs Matt? :D Seriously though, top video, you make it look so easy. I have a humungous toadstool that is taking up a lot of real estate, maybe i'll cut him up!

you've not heard Leigh ? Matt is the Indiana State champion grease pig wrestler 3rd year in a row,it's a big hoorah at the county festival,he's even famous down here in Kentucky,he and the Turtle man are good friends :D

dmatt88

you've not heard Leigh ? Matt is the Indiana State champion grease pig wrestler 3rd year in a row,it's a big hoorah at the county festival,he's even famous down here in Kentucky,he and the Turtle man are good friends :D

I don't mess around. Swines fine I always say. I have 2 shirts I'm proud of. Ones a bar shirt "around the world in 80 beers". I wrapped that up within a week n a half during a divorce. The other shirt says "call me slippery porky, the other white meat".

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
It looks like you took the whole cap off the stalk of the mother colony. Will that stalk produce a new cap?

whippetguy

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Thanks, just curious, I'm not about to hack off my beautiful toadstool cap. I have thought about cutting a small section off the cap that extends up much more than the other areas just to even it out a bit. Mine is becoming the star coral of my tank.