Yet another tank!???? BC14

GlassMunky

The tank has basically become a mushroom and polyp tank. Still no fish, but now has the peppermint from the 29. Moved over my big GSP rock too as well as got a couple more rics. I'm not sure what to do about that frag of clove polyps up in the top right. the HA is litterally growing out of the polyps stalk. I tried to manually remove it but started to tear the polyp so stopped. Any sugestions??
DSC01150.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

philodox

Found the St. Thomas mushroom being weird this AM. Anyone know what its doing?

It's normal for shrooms to sometimes do that. When they get agitated or are eating something they will collapse around themselves like that. It happens to my hairy mushrooms in my main tank when I target feed them.

GlassMunky

Yes, the lights are all stock. I just realized though that we never changed the bulbs when we bought it used. Probably in need of new bulbs, so gonna try to get those today maybe. I FINALLY got around to getting everything fully scaped in the tank this weekend, and everyone is settling into their new spots nicely after the move. The tank seems pretty full of corals, so maybe its time to actuallly get a fish or two in there..... whats your thoughts?

FTS
DSC01207.jpg

Zoa Corner
DSC01209.jpg

Blue mushrooms are poppin off like crazy....
DSC01211.jpg
DSC01210.jpg

Ricordia alley
DSC01213.jpg

GSP(hopefully will start crawling up the back wall)
DSC01214.jpg

And if anyones interested, heres a video tour of the tank :)