Yellow Watchmen Goby acting strange!

Ya umm, and just to say something about David Saxby's tank. IT IS REDICULOUS!!!!! Go to youtube and type in David Saxby and just watch his video. His tank is worth of a corporate aquarium!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Glenn - the post was great, but hard to compare a 34 gallon system with a 3500 gallon system. Things can go downhill much quicker in a small tank. The RSM is about 1/100th the size of that monster system!

ok I just did a 25% water change! is everyone happy now????

You know what is so ironic??? I just experienced my first death in my tank (had nothing to do with the water or water change cause the fish was dead before I did the water change) My 1 week old 6 line wrasse was swimming around and looking great and tonight I found him dead!!!!! WTF?

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Good job Lakersfreak! I'm not sure what to tell you about the fish, but sorry to hear that. Sometimes these things happen with no apparent signs of disease. Could have been an internal parasite or just a genetic thing. Any signs of being chewed on? Any possibility of a Mantis shrimp in the tank - clicking noises?

Nowellsy SNR

ok I just did a 25% water change! is everyone happy now????

You know what is so ironic??? I just experienced my first death in my tank (had nothing to do with the water or water change cause the fish was dead before I did the water change) My 1 week old 6 line wrasse was swimming around and looking great and tonight I found him dead!!!!! WTF?
Good man sorry to hear about your loss