WTB: Shrooms, Shrooms and more Shrooms!

TomV

Hi folks! It's time to rebuild my dream!

Some people consider them a nuisance because they multiply so fast. I am madly in love with them. I'm talking Shrooms here! ANY kind ANY color. I would especially love some hairy shrooms if ya got 'em!

If you have them, let me know. The more the merrier! I will have some extra money at the end of the week and I am willing to wheel and deal!

It's time to get my tank back to looking like a reef again! :snshne: :) :) :D

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I'm with ya on loving SHROOMS! The only thing I would do is make sure they are on a rock that's easily removable so you CAN control them if ( more like when ) they start to become "weed-like".

Allen :)

TomV

Allen, I WANT them to become "Weed Like"!! :D

If I had a tank that had mostly just varieties of shrooms with a Finger Leather and/or a Colt Coral thrown in for good measure, I would NOT complain. :D :D

BTW, your 10g looks amazing! What are your specs? I am slowly bring my 10g Nano back to life along with my 55g. I have about 15 lbs of live rock in the tank, an external hang-on fuge, a 96w power quad PC lighting fixture, and a decent visi-therm heater. I let it overgrow with bryopsis due to neglect over the past several months when I got frustrated with it. I just did a major cleaning of the tank and am working on clearing out the remaining algae. I was using bad water and neglecting the tank. So, the nitrates and phosphates went berserk. I have those under control now.

chris&barb

are you looking for local stuff? or have stuff shipped? we have a few different types, but they would have to be shipped. if your interested ill post photos of what we have and we can go from there

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Allen, I WANT them to become "Weed Like"!! :D

If I had a tank that had mostly just varieties of shrooms with a Finger Leather and/or a Colt Coral thrown in for good measure, I would NOT complain. :D :D

BTW, your 10g looks amazing! What are your specs? I am slowly bring my 10g Nano back to life along with my 55g. I have about 15 lbs of live rock in the tank, an external hang-on fuge, a 96w power quad PC lighting fixture, and a decent visi-therm heater. I let it overgrow with bryopsis due to neglect over the past several months when I got frustrated with it. I just did a major cleaning of the tank and am working on clearing out the remaining algae. I was using bad water and neglecting the tank. So, the nitrates and phosphates went berserk. I have those under control now.

Tom sorry I missed this post somehow. That happens TOO often!!

My 10g specs are very simple..

mj600 pushing water into my HOB fuge, 190 gph "sweeper" power head, 130w Coralife fixture (24" over a 20" tank), 18lbs LR, 15 lbs Live Sand, some additional LR Rubble in Fuge, Clip on Desk Lamp with 40w (actually like 11w) Curly Que bulb over fuge, Neptune AquaController Jr running everything hooked up to my laptop.

I only have one perc clown and a neon goby for fish. I have a purple lobster, 3 peppermint shrimp, 1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, tons of Zoas, Xenia growing like wild, shrooms all over, one strange short tentacle anemone, FrogSpawn, Torch Coral, Hammer Coral, Green Star Polyps, Sun-Coral, Snails, tons of small brittle stars, and one Fire-Scallop. That's about it. It's FULL!!!

TomV

are you looking for local stuff? or have stuff shipped? we have a few different types, but they would have to be shipped. if your interested ill post photos of what we have and we can go from there

I will be buying around the 15th of the month. PM me some pics of what you have or post. This week got tied up with a big Clean Up Crew purchase from a diver friend of mine I know in Florida. She's shipping me a bunch at a huge discount. So, I couldn't pass it up.

But, I WILL be buying on the 15th and will pay for shipping if I want to buy your stuff. Shoot me a PM. :)

TomV

Tom sorry I missed this post somehow. That happens TOO often!!

My 10g specs are very simple..

mj600 pushing water into my HOB fuge, 190 gph "sweeper" power head, 130w Coralife fixture (24" over a 20" tank), 18lbs LR, 15 lbs Live Sand, some additional LR Rubble in Fuge, Clip on Desk Lamp with 40w (actually like 11w) Curly Que bulb over fuge, Neptune AquaController Jr running everything hooked up to my laptop.

I only have one perc clown and a neon goby for fish. I have a purple lobster, 3 peppermint shrimp, 1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp, tons of Zoas, Xenia growing like wild, shrooms all over, one strange short tentacle anemone, FrogSpawn, Torch Coral, Hammer Coral, Green Star Polyps, Sun-Coral, Snails, tons of small brittle stars, and one Fire-Scallop. That's about it. It's FULL!!!

Wow! Quite a collection in there! Sounds pretty nice! Any recent pics of it?

chris&barb

I will be buying around the 15th of the month. PM me some pics of what you have or post. This week got tied up with a big Clean Up Crew purchase from a diver friend of mine I know in Florida. She's shipping me a bunch at a huge discount. So, I couldn't pass it up.

But, I WILL be buying on the 15th and will pay for shipping if I want to buy your stuff. Shoot me a PM. :)

OK ill take some photos and shoot them over to you

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wow! Quite a collection in there! Sounds pretty nice! Any recent pics of it?

Nothing recent no. Right now the room is a mess (new tank stuff) or I'd try to snap some. Maybe in a few days I'll update the pics.

Allen :)

TomV

Hi folks.. announcement here.

Thanks for the help getting me connected with people with shrooms, but I have to put off the order and the request for now.

Yesterday, our car was involved in a side-impact collision. Luckily, our Ford Focus is made really well, because no one got hurt, THANK GOD!

But all told, even though the accident wasn't our fault, we still have to pay the deductable and other expenses now.

Thanks for your help, folks. I'll have to, sadly, put off my project of reviving my tanks for now and just maintain them. The fish are all really healthy, so no worries there.

Thanks for your support, folks. I do appreciate it VERY much! :)