Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Hijack away, my thread is as much about the tank as it is about everything else :) I'm happy for any and all discussions to occur! :)

Hopefully you have things right again soon Frankie :) Especially if it means a new build ;) lol

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
This is what happens when you try and take top down shots with a bellus angel who just wants attention:

Easily some of my new favourite acro's:
Pastel baby blue:

Robusta:

Another shot of the new friend :)

Clam is still doing really well since moving back into the tank :D

And just some nice colours, no change since the last photo haha

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Just some more lovely shots to spam my thread haha
My crazy milli that is doing all kinds of colour thangs lol

My glory of all acro's is starting to get it's colour back :) Green is coming through, just waiting on the red and orange now

The rainbow monti that did absolutely nothing and went completely green for a year is FINALLY starting to come back!!

Robusta that hasn't lost any colour after a few weeks!

Both similar in colour but the first is a much darker more awesome base colour that browned out on me due to alk but are coming back!

Now onto my other favourites, the mighty zoanthidae :)
I think that the garden is coming along in leaps and bounds and my collection is slowly growing :)

These golds are kickass as anything!! :)

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Robusta = amazing

That mandarin is looking fat and happy always liked the red over the green

Hmm that sure is a small clam [emoji23]

I've got one that looks like the blue acro in the bottom pic! And the one under it looks awesome
Yeah it's a big favourite of mine :)
Hopefully he continues to stay fat and healthy, he's certainly enjoying being free in the tank! :D I'm actually a blue person but he's bringing me across to red lol he's gorgeous!

Yep my maxima is only a baby :laughroll: haha
Awesome, it's a really nice blue piece and the shortcake is nice, still has a little while to go but is looking good :)

Thomas_Li

Just some more lovely shots to spam my thread haha
My crazy milli that is doing all kinds of colour thangs lol

My glory of all acro's is starting to get it's colour back :) Green is coming through, just waiting on the red and orange now

The rainbow monti that did absolutely nothing and went completely green for a year is FINALLY starting to come back!!

Robusta that hasn't lost any colour after a few weeks!

Both similar in colour but the first is a much darker more awesome base colour that browned out on me due to alk but are coming back!

Now onto my other favourites, the mighty zoanthidae :)
I think that the garden is coming along in leaps and bounds and my collection is slowly growing :)

These golds are kickass as anything!! :)

They look great. what type of lighting do u have on when taking those shots?

Tom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Wrangy

Acropora Nut
RS STAFF
PREMIUM
They look great. what type of lighting do u have on when taking those shots?

Tom

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate :)
These were all taken under blue and purple leds with a custom white balance and a little post editing using a free software called paint.net :)
@Pat24601 @Snelly40 this is how I take my blue led shots if you guys wanted a walk through of it?