Worpdrive's RSM 130

worpdrive

About 4 week into this hobby. Not great at taking pictures but I will try to post some.

From what I have been reading, and some help from a friends on here, I think its on its way. Got some green stuff growing that I would like to get rid off, Bryopsis I think? would love some advice.

Tank inhabitants
6 snails
6 blue leg crabs
1 Nudibranch
2 Dams
1 tiny golden banded shrimp
1 brittle sea star

tank.jpg

clka

Welcome! You will find many nice people with lots of experience to help you along:)

Cheryl

I am glad to see you started a Tank thread... it was nice meeting you and your son. I cant wait to watch your progress. BTW check out the Reef photog section...lot's of great tips. Your Tank is looking great.

worpdrive

I am glad to see you started a Tank thread... it was nice meeting you and your son. I cant wait to watch your progress. BTW check out the Reef photog section...lot's of great tips. Your Tank is looking great.

Thanks, Same here. great to put a face with the posts. We ended up walking out with a Brittle Star, but havent see him since we dropped him in. Same with the Shrimp lol lol too many places to hide.

worpdrive

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
worpdrive - looks like you already had Photobucket mastered - your picture in post 1 wasn't showing earlier - it may have still been uploading. Tough to tell if that's typical Hair Algae or Bryopsis. Based on color I'd guess HA. If you can get a closeup, or pull a hunk out and take a picture on a piece of paper, it might be easier to tell. In any case maybe that Lettuce Nudi will eat it up. You really don't have much of it, so that's good. I really like that rock! :)

Thanks, Same here. great to put a face with the posts. We ended up walking out with a Brittle Star, but havent see him since we dropped him in. Same with the Shrimp lol lol too many places to hide.
Thats how it go's...but when you see them it makes it more interesting... I have a couple corals that I need to trim down Pulseating Xenia(realy cool) and I have a toadstool mushroom w/ two small ones growing on the same rock. I will be mounting these in the next week or so. they are yours if you want them.

worpdrive

worpdrive - looks like you already had Photobucket mastered - your picture in post 1 wasn't showing earlier - it may have still been uploading. Tough to tell if that's typical Hair Algae or Bryopsis. Based on color I'd guess HA. If you can get a closeup, or pull a hunk out and take a picture on a piece of paper, it might be easier to tell. In any case maybe that Lettuce Nudi will eat it up. You really don't have much of it, so that's good. I really like that rock! :)

Thanks Reef, Photobucket goes to you too :) just followed the instructions in your post.

worpdrive

Thats how it go's...but when you see them it makes it more interesting... I have a couple corals that I need to trim down Pulseating Xenia(realy cool) and I have a toadstool mushroom w/ two small ones growing on the same rock. I will be mounting these in the next week or so. they are yours if you want them.

Would love them Thanks, I was checking out the Pulseating Xenia at Tropic. Agreed very cool!!

Green Toadstool Leather...my kid's call it the mushroom, so it kinda stuck...sorry