~Woody's 120 Escapade~

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Okay, there has been a delay so I won't get it until next Tuesday. So I will tell you early....

The common name starts with a "B" :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
LOL Jason.. no problem!

Let me know when you want to meet to get the canopy. No rush here but I can do it Sunday morning if ya want to.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Now we will have three in the club. Mine is coming tomorrow! Yipee! Doni, have you done the Blue Spot Shuffle. You put your right fin in, :whstlr:you put your right fin out, :whstlr:you put your right fin in, :whstlr:then you shake it all about.....:whstlr: :whstlr:......that's what it all about!

Snelly40

i have been tempted lately but the ones my LFS did have, not sure if i want 1 bluespot or 3/4 pearly jawfish

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Now we will have three in the club. Mine is coming tomorrow! Yipee! Doni, have you done the Blue Spot Shuffle. You put your right fin in, :whstlr:you put your right fin out, :whstlr:you put your right fin in, :whstlr:then you shake it all about.....:whstlr: :whstlr:......that's what it all about!

I've been practicing that dance :D

blue_eyes53813 said:
Tricky , tricky,,, man I got a headache and you was messin with me the whole time...
look.gif

But of course my dear! :D

Woodstock

RS STAFF
I was going to get one from Snelly40's LFS but they sold them all so I ordered one from Drs Foster/smith - Liveaquaria Diver's Den. Due to the bad weather, they won't ship until Monday.

Here is the pic they had posted before I purchased it:
Opistognathusrosenblatti.jpg

Now I need a name for him! :D