Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Witfull

how is the Multi-bar Angel doing ?

the multi-bar is jamming cheeks, if they are hard to keep, i fould the secret.....big tank, variety of food, and frakking good luck. this is not a rookie fish, nor an itimidiatary,,,,,,,skill, luck and theright tank,,,,,and a fish with desire......its all him. i gave the groundwork,,,,,,,,,NOT A ROOKIE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
the multi-bar is jamming cheeks, if they are hard to keep, i fould the secret.....big tank, variety of food, and frakking good luck. this is not a rookie fish, nor an itimidiatary,,,,,,,skill, luck and theright tank,,,,,and a fish with desire......its all him. i gave the groundwork,,,,,,,,,NOT A ROOKIE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And once again you've done it bro! KUDOS to you! Now can you frag it for me? LOL!!

Witfull

Sir Al, thou shant asketh for a frag, for a Knight upon Knight duel shall prevail. private consort and treaty will pravail. secrets are kept until secrets ripped. bargain/barter/battle these are the terms......ive laid my valor.....accept terms or beseasch the rath~

sambrinar

Your wish was her command...eh? Early Christmas present, Nice... anxiously awaiting picts

Last edited:

lcstorc

Gotta do what the wifey tells you to do.
Specially when it is something you really want to do anyway.
Throw in a full tank shot and a few of JR as long as you have that cam out. You know I always want pics.

Witfull

ok,,time for an update (sorry, no pics right now) my Imperator angel has grown up to full adult size, Z Jr, is growing nicely, my 3 tangs (yellow, purple, RS sailfin) are still getting along, rabbitfish is fat and happy. flame and mutibar angels thriving, purple pseudo is soooooo fat, and the rescue damsels are still passive due to lil fish/big pond syndrome~

on a funny note. over the past few weeks while feeding the tank either the wife or I would hear a "creaking" noise occationally. thorough inspectio of the tank, stand and gloor showed no issue. this continued for awhile and had us perplexed. then one night when feeding nori, all the tangs and rabbit were munching, Mr. Imp swims out and towards the nori. suddenly i hear this sound that can only ne described as "old wooden stair creak" as he bee lines it to the nori. all the fish scatter. Imp takes a few bites and swims off. every one else returns to the feast. Mr. Imp returns and the sound again emits. took some googling, but apparantly adult male Imperator angels make a strong audible thrumping as a sign of stress, intimidation and sexual desire.

the Incredible Mr. Limpet~

sambrinar

Huh.. that is indeed very interesting!! and we are waaayyy Overdue for some picts Mr. Witty!! How is the new clam?