Witty's Monster 210 Experiment

Witfull

they say every journey begins with a single step. today i took the giant leap for reefkind and purchased an AGA 210g reefready tank with cherry stand. the canopy im going to get custom made my a fellow reefer on this board to fit my needs. i also plan on installing an Ocean Motion 8way with tri-directional revolutions. this has been a dream for some time now, and am still a bit amazed that im actually starting to see it to fruition.

cross your fingers and hope for the best!!

more to follow soon~~~

Attachments

• 210-AGA.jpg
    210-AGA.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2,999

Gina

RS STAFF
That's awesome Dave! Glad your dream is coming true for you! Are you going to get this bad boy drilled for closed loop?

mkpaulson

Congratulations wit, I hope everything goes well for you setting it up. I am kind of interested in your plans for the oceanmotions 8 way system as I am planning to add one to my 210, any thoughts on this size of the pump and the size of your PVC piping?

TDEVIL

wow, Witt

very nice, have you figured out what you are going to keep, you going with us twig and stick people, lol

Jay

ScottT1980

Looks like some more trips are in store to Brian's so you can get that tank stocked. Congrats buddy, this should be a fun little ride!

Take er easy
Scott T.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Awesome tank and flow you're going to have!! Wow!! I can't wait to watch it evolve!! Congratulations!!!

Witfull

my soon to be sump. its a structual foam toolchest, like the rubbermaid stocktanks. its 37" long by 21 wide and 24 tall...50g. no flex to it at all...and it was cheap at Lowes!

Attachments

• new-sump.jpg
    new-sump.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,680

Witfull

today was the day,,,i braved the snow and picked up my new beast. what fun it was getting that thing onto the stand,,,ugh!
here is the stand

19cherry-stand.jpg

19cherry-close.jpg

and a side by side of the 72 bow and the monster reef to be~

19side-by-side.jpg

let the fun begin

Last edited: