Why I like RS

FishTaleZ

For all Newbies I feel I must make this important post. As Newbies we all love to learn from people who have been there, done there and worn the T Shirt so to speak.
There is so much information regarding this hobby whether you are first starting out, have moderate or expert experience and knowledge. You will all feel very welcome on this site.
In fact you may receive "information overload" or may receive conflicting information depending on one's experience, but remember this is truly a fun and magnificent hobby and is YOURS to have fun and develop the best habitat.
I have recently subscribed to two similar sites like RS and I must say that there is no one to welcome you as the moderators or persons here.
I've had a post with a newbie question for over 10 days with 64 reviews and absolutely no reply or opinion, no welcome to the other 2 sites. I've asked and submitted the same question here and found welcome, advice and new friends. So here I will stay. If you read this post, thank you, if you greeted a newbie or provided advice, thank you. And if posted pics, and lots of them SUPER THANKS!!! PICS ARE NEVER EVER ENOUGH for us Newbies and explanation of acronyms are a PLUS PLUS PLUS! Thanks and Love this site!:geekin:

Best tanks and thanks! :bigblue:

Give me a like or post.

Last edited:

sheavens

What a nice post :)
I'm pretty new here too and have also been impressed with warm welcome from many members and the help from the moderators too.
It's good to get varying opinions, there is hardly ever just one way to do something, so if you get several suggestions you can pick the one that you think will work best for you.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Great post FishTaleZ! Reef Sanctuary is a good place hang out at.
I've been made to feel right at home here from my very first post.
I'm very THANKFUL for all the :help: and continued support I've been given here at RS.
I have come to rely on this site for advice, I'd feel alone in a strange world without it now.
(And that's not a good thought!)
together we do better :hug1:

Last edited: