Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Randy is a great player but an idiot !
Pats will win easily 27-10 all they have to do is stop Westbrook even if TO plays he's a non factor with the injury.

galovsredsox

The first time Rodney Harrison hits him going across the middle, it's all over. The same thing for Mitchell too. He's got that huge bullseye on his back

Witfull

galovsredsox said:
The first time Rodney Harrison hits him going across the middle, it's all over. The same thing for Mitchell too. He's got that huge bullseye on his back
i know they will be gunning for him,,,the only thing bigger than the target on his back is,,,,,,,,,,,HIS MOUTH!!

Gina

RS STAFF
Yea, congratulations guys! I'm sure it was a little bitter sweet for Brady, having just lost his grandmother. He probably played that game for her!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Maybe it was my imagination but it appeared early on in the game that Brady wasn't focused, maybe thinking about his grandmother which is understandable.

Also I was very disappointed that the Patriots didn't run the ball more than they. Well in any case I'm happy they won, even with all those injuries in the secondary they pulled it off, that's very impressive.

Witfull

i live in "Eagle Country" and right now there are some upset fans here, they got very hyped up and now are in the dumps abit. i feel they played a great first half, but began to unfrazzle in the second half as NE started to dominate. also poor clock mangament made a last minute tie just out of reach.

congrats Patriots, you had better have won, since ya'll took my Steelers out of the competition...:laugh:

livingreef2004

i think the colts are gonna take it unfortunatly

witty im so with you i am a steelers fan all the way next year defintly
rothlesberger is killin me with his knee!!!!

Jiddy

The colts will get upset in the playoffs AGGggAAaaIIIiiNNNnn. The Chargers will probably knock them off and the NFC is ugly, Pretty sure Atl will beat anyone in the NFC if they get homefield advantage.

Reelheel

I'm a huge Eagles fan and it looks like our best years may be behind us...I really wish we could have pulled it off last year :( Maybe we can pull off some upsets and at least scare some teams the rest of the way. I'd at least like to make a run for the playoffs.

I agree that the Colts are definitely the strongest looking team in the AFC. The bolts aren't bad either. I think Carolina has a great team in the NFC and could challenge Seattle or ATL to get to the SB.

I just hope it's not New England........again

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Atlanta has a great defense but IMO they're very one dimensional on offense. Until Vick matures as a QB and looks to throw first they'll never make it to the SB.