Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

Craig Manoukian

The 2005/2006 Colts look scary good right now with that defense and balanced offense! Their QB, Payton Manning, is a first class guy to boot!

Reelheel

I wouldn't count the Steelers out, but they have a lot of injuries right now...I don't think you're gonna be in the SB with Charlie Batch at QB. When Big Ben gets back and your explosive RB Willie Parker (Carolina Grad) is healthy, Pittsburgh is tough to beat. I think it'll be tough to stop the Colts, though, as long as they stay healthy.

Hey, if anyone needs an insanely talented receiver that can't keep his mouth shut, I think there's one available in Philly...LOL

wooddood

the wood dude
the colts are the real deal this year, cant wait till they play the steelers:whstlr:

dave. those poor steelers :waa:

Witfull

Reelheel said:
Hey, if anyone needs an insanely talented receiver that can't keep his mouth shut, I think there's one available in Philly...LOL
no thinkin' about it,,,,TO is history! im surrounded by Eagles fans and emotions are running deep over this escapade. speaking as a neutral party to all of the jawflapping, i have to commend the Eagles Organization for 3 things.

1) knowing the plus' and minus' of hiring Terrell Owens and taking a chance to see if it would work. great risk can equal great results.

2) structuring TO's contract beautifully. they new the tremendous damage that could be done by this flipmouthed egomaniac. they tried to guide him, to have him see the errors he has made. and even though he was in violation of stipulations of the contract they bidded their time, waiting to see what would develop.

3) when things had finally come to a point where something drastic and final must be done, they did it, and in a professional manner. TO has run his mouth and had his temper tantrum following this, but the entire Eagles Org has been civil. i think the worst thing anyone has said publicly is Donovan McNabb's comment late monday night. "perhaps this is a change for the better."

the moral of this is,,,the team comes above individual achievement. there is no I in team, and even though there is ME in team its backwards and separated from the rest of the team.

so bye bye TO you got to GO~

Witfull

TO thinks Favre is da bomb,,,TO would do good up there, his teeth would be chattering from the cold so much, he couldnt utter stupidity~~

Witfull

Reelheel said:
I wouldn't count the Steelers out, but they have a lot of injuries right now...I don't think you're gonna be in the SB with Charlie Batch at QB. When Big Ben gets back and your explosive RB Willie Parker (Carolina Grad) is healthy, Pittsburgh is tough to beat. I think it'll be tough to stop the Colts, though, as long as they stay healthy.
charlie played a heck of a half lastnight,,,and with a broken passing hand! and the smackdowns that they were puttin un peeps...i got bruises watching it! Ben is said to be back in 2 week, Willie back in 2 week, and Tommy almost looked like a QB~ how bout starting randal-el as a passing QB?

Reelheel

I LOVE the Steeler's attitude...they really play football the way it was intended! They let it all hang out, win or lose, and that's great. Old Charlie did have an awesome game, and I hope he continues to get a chance to contribute somewhere in the league. I always felt sorry for him up in Detroit.
And I also LOVED Randle-El in college...great QB in my opinion, but I always was a sucker for the scrambling type...Heck, Randall Cunningham back in the late 80's and early 90's is what got me into football, and he's also the reason I became an Eagles fan.
Man, I'm so glad I didn't start out pulling for Aikman/Irvin/Smith...that would have turned me into a Cowboys Fan....eeeewwwww....yuck!

Reelheel

Everyone give a BIG cheer for my Eagles tonight! If we win we'll gain a game on all three other teams in the division b/c Washington and NY both lost yesterday.

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!

Kensn

Nothing, They are a NW team, they will choke.... Looked pretty good last couple games though...

Witfull

oh,,and just so folks know,,,im not a new Steelers fan,,,when i began loving the steelers....Terry Bradshaw was a rookie! we are talking 30+ yrs of bleeding black and gold, the good the bad and the ugly.,,lol my son is a bigger fan than me... hes 22yrs old and started off life with a Steelers blankie~

Jiddy

I like the steelers, but as said before they better get those injuries healed before the playoffs, do you know who will make the playoffs, the JAC Jaguars, look at there scedule, they only play the colts and thats it, lol, so maybe they will be the AFC upset team. And dont count out my Vikings, they are better than the Lions and Packers and now that the bears easy part of the schedule is over, its time to shine for the Vikes! Of course we have to go to Lambeau this mondy, scary........

And did someone say something about the Seattle Alexanders? plz, they are one injury away from being worse than the 49ers