Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Total voters

mnreefman

patriots unfortunetly... sry rl... im just sick of east coast teams peroid

i want my hockey back :grr:

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm going to go with the Eagles. Maybe, if I believe it, it will happen. I would love to see a team that is not favored win it!

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
I don't like either team, but I like the Eagles less. However, it would be blasphemous if I cheered on an AFC team... So, I hope the Eagles win.
*shudders*

Maxx

I'm getting about sick of the Pats...but you know Teri is cheering up a freakin storm. I miss all the trash talkin she did....

I blame Paul McCartney. During the 2002 SuperBowl between the Pats and the Rams, in a halftime interview, he stated "Wouldnt it be neat if a team named the Patriots won this year?" This was after Sept 11th so you could kinda agree with him.............until the Pats won. They've been winning ever since.
Is there a connection between "America's Team" the New England Patriots and a old school British Rock-N-Roll subversive????? (You know ole J.Edgar didnt approve of that long hair!) You decide!
As for me, I'm gonna be REAL watchful of things coming from the UK, (With the exception of Brucey, Keira Kightly, and Welsh born Catherine Zeta Jones...Douglas) and from New England (Not liking the Red Sox either...)

In all honesty, I think the Pats are a better team. More disciplined, more familiar with each other, a tighter over all unit. Better cohesion under pressure.
Oh yeah...T.O is sliding up into Randy Moss territory with his attitude....and dont ge me started on Randy....

Nick

I picked the Eagles, I miss hockey 2 mnreefman, i use to goto southpoint and watch the peguins practice....and then shoot over to jays sports bar...:D

Spooda420

pats 37
eagles 17

and no halftime wardobe malfunction. to bad Jessica Simpson wasnt singing last year as much as I dislike pop/top 40 garb... shes still easy on the eyeballs. :)

fugazi

I hope the birds! this way i don't have to hear everybody cry on monday. I also think it's this dog's day in the sun. we'll see who comes to play sunday!

I used to feel the same way some of you feel about the Pats, hating to see the same team win again & again.
But this team has more class than all the other dynasties, no one is bigger than the team.
GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

mt79

Thanks to your Cowboys Luistwentyone, we were able to prove we didn't NEED Terrel Owens. Thanks Cowboys LOL. I enjoy TO stirring things up a bit-he puts a bullseye on himself and still does great overall. That may wear off though, and the fans here will definitely let him know if it does. Anyway, we all know who has the most colorful, dedicated fans :evileye: the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!