Who will be the first rsm 650 user ?

ElTurco

You going to be #2 :)

Glenn,

I hope so I was just about to start a new project as 190x80x55 (h) 15mm extra clear glass aquarium with ATI 8x80w t5, ATB b Deluxe PS, newjet 6000 lt main pump, Tunze 8500 lt circulation pump and other stuff ceramic rocks etc around the same prize my only cons seems to be the rocks and the volume of the aqua which is acceptable.

brgds

ElTurco

By the way,

There is an ongoing topic for rsm S series in our Turkish forum and we are divided into two Groups it is like buying an iPad (rsm series) or buying an android tablet ( projects Etc). Both have pros and cons but I like concept of Rsm.

Brgd

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I can appreciate that... I have always though the RSM tanks are so beautiful & all of mine have worked great... agree there are pros and cons, I have recently upgraded from the 130D to the 250, but would love to have one of the new RSM tanks

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary and the RSM Club, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Wow - that is one very nice 175 gallon RSM tank !!! Beautiful rock too !

http://www.redseafish.com/uploadimages/brochures/MAX500 brochure online 2011_GB.pdf

Start a tank thread - we would love to follow along & see more pics !

Thanks for the welcome! I'll post up some more pictures as soon as I get them. The rock came out amazing. We're using the Aqua Vitro line from Seachem and I noticed a thread on here regarding that as well...looks like most folks really like it.