Who wants a FREE TDS meter?

Frankie

RS STAFF
- Buy.com coupons are not valid with Google Checkout. Only promotions offered by Google can be combined with this payment method.
Yes i checked out with google and got there email but they stated here that it is not valid with google

Frankie

RS STAFF
I will just wait and see what happens. I needed one anyhow. 10 bucks is nothing to what i have invested so far into this 48x24" box! :D

kyle1284

Order Details - Nov 12, 2007 22:16 GMT-06:00
Google Order #

Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester $10.00
Shipping & Handling (Budget: 7 to 9 business days) : $0.00
Tax (TX) : $0.00
Google Checkout & Buy.com $10 Sign-up Bonus - Bonus may not appear on Buy.com's web site or emails. -$10.00
Total: $0.00

This is what google sent me

KodiakBear

Holy Cow!!!
holycow.jpg

That's freaking cool! Nice find Kyle. Thanks for letting us all know about it.

KodiakBear

Frankie, I got the same email notice, but about 10 minutes later I got one from Google shipping saying that their discount will not show up on the buy.com email, but confirms $0.00 total.

XBwlr

Well crap!

Thank you for shopping at Buy.com.

At Buy.com we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality products at the lowest prices on earth. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control affect our selection.

We were recently informed that the item listed below from order #36069149
is no longer available from that supplier. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Your order for this product has been automatically cancelled. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged. If you paid by another method of payment, for example PayPal or GoogleCheckout, please allow 2 business days to process your refund.

reefer3

I got mine in the mail two days ago and yes I ordered through the google check out and got it for free.

Frankie

RS STAFF
Oh well, I was on line sooner too and got this just now:

Thank you for shopping at Buy.com.

At Buy.com we strive to provide the widest assortment of high-quality products at the lowest
prices on earth. However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control affect our selection.

We were recently informed that the item listed below from order #36058649
is no longer available from that supplier. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.

Your order for this product has been automatically cancelled. If you paid by credit card, you will not be charged. If you paid by another method of payment, for example PayPal or GoogleCheckout, please allow 2 business days to process your refund.

Order #36058649

sku - 204941998 : description - IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester

If you have any questions, please contact customer support at Buy.com - eMail Help.

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team