Which clown is best??

Which would YOU buy?

• LFS tank bred True Percula?

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • LFS tank bred Black & White Ocellaris?

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • LFS tank bred Ocellaris?

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • LFS Pink Skunk?

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Order tank bred Picasso percula?

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • None of the above! Clowns scare me!

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters

vdituri

What if I shrank him down?
Things seem to be cute when they are little.
Pygmy goats, baby fish, newborn lambs, miniature freakishly evil clowns?
See, now he's almost adorable.

Attachments

• cash-advance-clowns2.jpg
    cash-advance-clowns2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 44
lol. no Kathy, he's kidding. I have two pink skunks and two ocellaris. The ocellaris are defenitely more friendly and less agressive to other fish ( and owners). They follow me all over when I am near the tank.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
The Onyx True Percs are my favorite but the most beautiful pair I've seen is a variant of the Pink skunk clowns from Madagascar. Unfortunately didn't want to take my tank apart to remove the one's I had so I decided not to get them but I regret it as I haven't seen a pair since :smirk:

caitrina

Hey Steve, How long did it take you to get that clown to sit still so you could take the pic.? It took me 19 tries to get a half way decent one and it still isn't as good as yours. :away:

Anyway, I have the same clowns and I like my little guys although the one isn't so little. Posted my clown in my gallery.

lcstorc

Here is your pic for the lazy people who don't go to the gallery.
:)
clowns_2_009.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Pretty fish catrina :)

I know I left off the list a lot of other clownfish. I just wanted to list the types that I was most interested in and/or were available to me locally.

Thanks to all who voted!

kyrie_eleison

Has been struck by the ban stick
I don't know...clowns aren't that interesting to me. But, I own and have owned a few different species. Perhaps, I've grown out of ocellaris' and perculas but the whole headbobbing is kind of boring after a while. They don't really do as much swimming around as I would really like to see. However, I do still have a wild caught b/w saddleback. I also have a tomato and a maroon, both of which are clearly tank bred since they're so human responsive.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I ended up with picasso clowns. Each is different and special to me. Thanks for all the votes :)