Where to buy chaeto and other macro algaes

Skyreefer

Hello fellow reefers,

I want to get some macro algae in my fuge this week, specifically chaeto. I'm in the Houston area and none of the LFS seem to have any in stock. Does anyone have any extra they want to sell or give away? Where else can I find chaeto and mangrove plants online?

Skyreefer

Thanks BigAl. Just checked out the site. I'm guessing you have purchased from them right? I saw a great selection, but I think I'll just get chaeto and mangroves. What's the difference between red mangroves and black mangroves?

GrendelPrime

ive ordered from reefcleaners and u wont find a better place on-line for clean up crews or macro algaes, customer service is top notch and highly recommended and if u go to there discription tab it will tell u everything u need to know about the macro or mangroves ur interested in

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Thanks BigAl. Just checked out the site. I'm guessing you have purchased from them right?

Uh yea a time or two.. or a LOT :LOL:

As stated above... you wont find a better company to deal with. I always get MORE than I pay for (in CUC terms) and they stand behind EVERY shipment! They aren't happy unless you're happy. Do a search here on RS on ReefCleaners and see how many people are RAVING over this company!! :)

I give ReefCleaners.org | Clean Up Crews and Macro Algae - Home

:thumber: :thumber:

Skyreefer

Just placed my first order!!! Wish I would have done it earlier today, I missed the deadline to get it shipped out tomorrow. Oh well, been a long day. Looking forward to my first chaeto and mangroves... and a few snails as well. Thank you guys for the tip.

-Sky