When someone closes a door, I break a window

thelastmucci

Hey all new to the site, coming from a bad fish board relationship. My name's Tony I'm 25 and a former US Marine (no I'm not one of those bad arse Marines I'm fairly normal.) I don't currently have a tank yet but I have been doing lots and lots of research online and in books, since about August of last year. I hope to be well prepared when the time comes to get my tank and I love giving advice and find myself learning every day. I basically came here because a bunch of people I know have also transferred here and I want to stay in touch with them. I hope I can be an asset to this board but in no way do I consider myself a "salty" veteran. I'm a beginner and I will be until I get some live fish time under my belt. I did have fresh water fish for about 3 years but then my friend put his fist though the tank by accident...quite the mess. Any questions you have for me just pvt msg me or email me it's all in my account.

Tony M.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
welcome01.gif

thelastmucci

Well it's obviously the 'Nam, but I'm guessing either Da Nang or Khe Sahn...

I want to say "Thank you" for all your service and sacrafice. Semper Fi Devil Dog.

BoomerD

Well it's obviously the 'Nam, but I'm guessing either Da Nang or Khe Sahn...

I want to say "Thank you" for all your service and sacrafice. Semper Fi Devil Dog.

Mostly the first one, but we were subject to go almost anywhere at anytime...you know how it is...
"the good of the service" and all that...:D

rlcline76

About freakin time you showed up.
They have some great stickies here. I am still getting through them.

thelastmucci

Well some of us can't spend an entire day on the net (although I'd like too.), I have economic homework that has to get done by tomorrow...and no I'm not putting it off even for you Becky hehe:help:

Hey beck one last question before I sign off for now...what stickes should I read first and what forums are they under....I think there was one about a 3 part beginner tutorial that peeked my interest but that's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

Last edited:

rlcline76

Economics shmeconomics. I will not be on the Net all day. I have an MAS meet to go to (somehow it is all about the reef, all day everyday).

BarbMazz

Welcome, Tony (Anthony?) which do you prefer?

I don't have a tank yet, either! I think I may be setting up within the next month. RS is a great place for learning, and the veteran reefers here are VERY patient with new people with lots of questions.

I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself here!

:hug1: There's plenty of LOCE (love!) to go around here on RS.

kathywithbirds

:welcomera :hallo:

sooo... like there's suddenly this influx of a lotta people who know each other... was there some massive exodus of another site?