When clowns attack

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
OK. Just for fun lets tell the "oh that's such a sweet fish" clownfish attack stories. Lets face it they nip!

Did u knock another coral over? Did u bump the lights or almost (poo) ur pants. Did the blood u wiped on ur shorts make the wife happy? Bring it on.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

engineer goby

My false perc bites me every time. I know it's coming but I still jump. I've yanked my hand out so quickly I've banged my lights nearly knocking them over and I've soaked my carpet plenty as a scream and retreat.

Built347

My clowns protected a long tentacle.. once the nem was gone they stopped with the crazyness... they are nasty little guys sometimes

Yea, just plain mean lil buggers. I've hit my elbow on the hot as hell halides I couldn't tell you how many times. Clownies have no fear.

Brandon78

So Matt, the thread implies you got it bad enough you wanted to see how bad other people get it lol

dmatt88

So Matt, the thread implies you got it bad enough you wanted to see how bad other people get it lol

I have a tall tank. Its tough getting in to the bottom which leaves me perched on a chair. First time I got nipped I was balanced precariously of a bar stool. Little dude bit me, drew blood I jerked so fast I spilled the food jug into the tank, fell off the still n busted my lip open hitting it somewhere. So picture this. My wife walks in the room, tanks full of food, chairs upside down n I'm on the floor on my back bleeding from the mouth. Screaming that little (bleep) bit me.

Amy says why did u have your mouth in the tank? To this day she thinks it bit my lip.

Now Everytime my hands go in the tank I'm swat ting at it. Stay away dude.

carlfike

Never been bit by my clown but my trigger had gotten me several times.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

I'm still holding a grudge. Now there is a damsel fish in the frag tanks that's my new Nemesis

lbiminiblue

OK. Just for fun lets tell the "oh that's such a sweet fish" clownfish attack stories. Lets face it they nip!

Did u knock another coral over? Did u bump the lights or almost (poo) ur pants. Did the blood u wiped on ur shorts make the wife happy? Bring it on.

Yeah my true perc (RIP) nipped my fingers and mauled my Black ocellaris (RIP) but other than that great fish that stole food from corals.

lbiminiblue

I have a tall tank. Its tough getting in to the bottom which leaves me perched on a chair. First time I got nipped I was balanced precariously of a bar stool. Little dude bit me, drew blood I jerked so fast I spilled the food jug into the tank, fell off the still n busted my lip open hitting it somewhere. So picture this. My wife walks in the room, tanks full of food, chairs upside down n I'm on the floor on my back bleeding from the mouth. Screaming that little (bleep) bit me.

Amy says why did u have your mouth in the tank? To this day she thinks it bit my lip.

Now Everytime my hands go in the tank I'm swat ting at it. Stay away dude.

Just tell her you were trying to do the Shamu kiss and he bit you.

StirCrayzy

. Never nipped by 9yo occellaris even once, but these 2 percs have been making me sweat.
My worst case was the first bite from my female perc,
Imagine armpit deep retrieval of a veggie clip from the bottom 24" down.
Then what felt like a bee sting on the INSIDE of my elbow!
Ya know the spot where they draw blood at Dr. Ya, hurt like a @%#$.
i screamed like a girl and flailed free of its grasp.
After drying evrything i noticed it actually left an impression on me and after i got everyone to stop laughing,
my son said
" it was the big one daddy, he needs a spank"

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
My clowns take food from my hands. Have never nipped or bit. They always come running up whenever I come up to the tank.

Builtschic

My clown food or no food in my hand attacks me every dang time. Everytime it scares me too. I have got my arm stuck in my Biocube lid because it nipped me and I yanked my arm up real quick. I have also wacked my hand on my lights because of the little butthead. Gets me everytime and I even know its gonna happen