• T. crocea

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • t. maxima

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lcstorc

He sent the email to James back when the thread was created. He just got the response now and posted it.
Personally I am happy that he got a response and posted it.

kyrie_eleison

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well then congrats...three things have been proven. It's a crocea and not a "durasa" or "derasa"; croceas do well under PC lights; and Dentritic is obsessed. But, the clam is still mine and I'm thinking of naming it...nutjobdentcrocerasa.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I appreciate Dentoid going through the trouble I've learned quite a bit about Clams and Clam ID's from this thread
I have to agree with you Dobejazz. I too learned a lot from this thread. Isn't the point of these threads to learn? I think kyrie_eleison that your just disturbed that Doc too a likening to your clam and wanted you to know what kind you had.
Hey doc, I have a ton of stuff for you to id! i will be pm'ing you since you enjoy it so much :)

DrHank

At this point I feel that further discussion of who's clam is what has become rather pointless. Perhaps it would be best to just let it die a peaceful death. I'm sure that clams and their care is very important to many but proving who's right and who's wrong only creates ill feelings. All should consider if winning a point is worth it.

Moderators may wish to consider if this issue needs their involvement.

boozeman

ok guys...thread was closed as it has gone way off its intended course.
now lets all get along and play nice :D

Craig Manoukian

This is the second thread that has had flame war issues recently. We will be more vigilent in watching and closing these types of violations of the user agreement and banning violators. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.