What did you buy/get for your tank today?

Everyone loves to show off there new tank gear/frags right?

I figured this would be a good thread to post it all.

Ok Ill start,
I just picked up this thing!
Vortech MP10

please excuse the crappy pics and tank being a little dirty
you can obviously see where my koralia 1's where at before lol (hopefully that wont be noticeable soon)

IMG_6408.jpg

IMG_6411.jpg

IMG_6413.jpg

Last edited:

Reddog170

Holding off, kinda. Did build a canopy. Our clubs Fall Festival is coming up in a couple weeks. I am excited, lots of awesome deals, great people, good food and speakers. Ohh Yea and lunch with Anthony Calfo and Gary Parr.
Cant wait, Shaun

PWA

Nothing today but yesterday, Got a Bubble Magus NAC-7 still adjusting but working great so far :)

PWA

89Foxbody

Nothing today...Last thing I got was a Firefish haha. Or maybe some veggi clips. Can't even remember. Tank is pretty much all set...All I have left to get is...another tank. :)

JulesVane

I bought a used Midwest Aquatic Denitrifier...unfortunately, it came without any bio material and spent the day trying to figure out how I'm gonna fill it...LOL

Uslanja

Nothing today (Monday) but yesterday we picked up a bucket of reef crystals, a sump sock, a bottle of DT`s phyto, a bottle of marine snow and a paly frag for THE 23. We also placed a real neat zoa frag on hold. We need to adjust a few things in the 37 to make room so we`ll pick that up in two weeks. Wanted to pick up some burritos on the way home but Tracy had supper planned so we had to pass on that.

IMG_3058.jpg

Val

Congrats on the new vortech! You'll love it. I did pick up a new skimmer this weekend.

Thanks, Yea im still trying to figure out what mode/setting im gonna run it at. all of em seem to be really irritating my RBTA.

nothing today, I'm getting goodies next weekend!

What are u getting?

Holding off, kinda. Did build a canopy. Our clubs Fall Festival is coming up in a couple weeks. I am excited, lots of awesome deals, great people, good food and speakers. Ohh Yea and lunch with Anthony Calfo and Gary Parr.
Cant wait, Shaun

Pics?

I bought a used Midwest Aquatic Denitrifier...unfortunately, it came without any bio material and spent the day trying to figure out how I'm gonna fill it...LOL

lol that can deff be a problem, some of that media gets expensive too (depending on what you fill it with)

Reddog170

I just picked up my favorite part of my CUC, a coral banded shrimp. Not the safest but by far my favorite shrimp. Pics coming tomorrow, Shaun

JandR

I got some of these this week, excuse the poor camera quality...

Goochsters got on Monday
100_1564.jpg

Got these tonight, 6 headed hammer coral... still a little bit aggrivated
under leds
100_1569.jpg

100_1572.jpg

shark32

I just got (in the couple of weeks) an Indigo Dottyback (tank rasied), a cleaner shrimp, a dwarf zebra hermit crab, a conch and a small sally lightfoot crab. I have to take some pics, then I will post them.:dance:

smkndrgn142

got a few things acclimating right now...3 acan frags, 2 zoa frags, a favites WAR coral frag, and an acropora milleproa frag. There will be pics in my thread when I get them all in my tank.

MrPex

A 26 pound piece of Pukani LR. The thing is about the size of a small beach ball... gonna go great in my new tank after I move next week!