What could it be?

kyle4201

I have removed rocks and used the juice, I have used it in the tank. If you can,, remove the rock SLOWLY!! then JUICE THAT %#$@#!$@%#%@$!# thing!!! :) let it set for about 2 min, wash off, juice the area agin, wait a min, rinse and put back in tank. :)

out of work in 1 more hour, the LFS only has Aiptasia X not the Joe's Juice. Gonna go with your suggestion kyle and dose it outside the tank for a few minutes 2 or 3 times then peel that sucker off of there, put a little dose where it was stuck and stick the rock back in my tank!

If it wasn't for the ph and ammonia spike I had yesterday and me moving around all my rocks to find that dead snail, I would of never found this Aiptasia, he was on the rear side of a rock in the dark.

He's gone, he closed up stopped moving, detached himself and fell right off, rinsed rock off very well and back in it went....also found i had 2 baby crabs burried inside the rock, thats 2 more hitchikers in addition to my urchin that came in my rock w00t!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
He's gone, he closed up stopped moving, detached himself and fell right off, rinsed rock off very well and back in it went....also found i had 2 baby crabs burried inside the rock, thats 2 more hitchikers in addition to my urchin that came in my rock w00t!
I hope they were good crabs, but wait...this is me talking? So, nope...there are no good crabs :LOL:
Crabs eat snail...and whatever they can catch when they are hungry. :yummy:
Might do some reading here: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/general-reef-aquarium-discussion/11718-crabs-evil-society.html

that would explain why that snail i found was in many pieces.....if only i had known, the rock was on my table and i seen the cute little crabs come out and i picked them off and put them back in the display so they wouldnt die