What are they? Blue Polyps

caitrina

Guard those babies....sorry for your loss, but congrats on the added sentry of teh polyps...and by the way...I know the answer to your sig line so deos that mean I get extra polyps? lol Sweetous blueous Coralus

BEELZEBOB

well for those of you who lack patience, the link i posted on the last page is for a coral seller whos got them.
Welcome to REEFREADY.NET

you just gotta buck up an pay primo prices. but hey, can you put a price on happieness?

BEELZEBOB

this is a new shot after i did some rearrangin.

tipp what type of lights do you have?

these are under 50/50 (10K+Actinic) compact phl.s. it seems to give them like a violet hue in my tank.

i love these things.

you get a chance to stop by yer LFS?:bouncer:

Attachments

• clubblue.jpg
    clubblue.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 48

lcstorc

Sorry I fell behind on my thread reading. Please keep me on the list. I will absolutely pay that price plus shipping for a frag of those babies.
Then hopefully I can get them to frag for me and add to all of my tanks. :)
Just let us know when they are ready. I can paypal money or send a check or whatever.

BEELZEBOB

mee and the tippmann are working at a diligent pace to bring these to all of you.

he origionally got them for an extravagantly awsome price... so we got him talkin to his LFS in order to see if he can wholesale a larger shipment of the lil blue bastardos i have fallen in love with.

if sooooooo...

im gonna make it worth tips while to ship me a bunch, and the primary goal her is to frag and sell thse to y'all.

we'll be bringing you the good shiz, tip in the soth -east, and bob in the west.

yyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa bOy
20060622_flava_flav.jpg

Melanie

I'd rather wait for tippman than buy somewhere else because it's a neat story behind the frag.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
BOB-Mine are in my 29 cube 50/50(1 36w 10k, 1 36w actinic) to me the color depends on what level you are looking at them at...
Stopped by the store..they didnt get anything over the weekend, he said they were getting corals today( tuesday 3rd) so I will stop buy......

Everyone else- I did find another piece of LR rubble, so I placed it near the top of my piece...they are looking good.

tippMANn98

Update!!!!

Got some new pics of the baby blues here...Here are the first 2 pieces that will hopefully become frags...The first is hard to see cuz the Polyps lay OVER the rubble piece, the second is the white piece, thats the frag piece, polyps still lay over it as well
l_12674474b499c14e0de2fac99fd4293a.jpg

l_5bdc88a473cc899eaebf77954cf2cf82.jpg

NOW 9/7/07(its a high angle shot, it made the polyps darker looking, and they LOVE THEIR WATER FLOW)
l_c2f6d4fa5449c9392e1f89deab3e68de.jpg

look how much they have grown!! Can you see the difference?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Is this the original pic?

and the next one current?

Attachments

• blue_polys_B4.jpg
    blue_polys_B4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 26
  • blue_polys_9_7.jpg
    blue_polys_9_7.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 26

tippMANn98

yea, i used 2 different cameras, the top was an experimental pic....but yes, thats before on top, and after on bottom, and one was taken at a lower viewing level than the other, I know the color isnt the greatest on the bottom one.....the picture does them no justice.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
That looks like some VERY promising growth. WOW! Can't wait to watch them grow out more and more and the one day be in MY tank(S).

Thanks for the update Daniel.

Allen

BEELZEBOB

mine seem to be getting really full too...

i cant tell if its like individual polyp growth, or new polyp developments, but i sure do want more.

tippman, and word from the lfs? im really searchin high and low for another place to get them.

i want to like set up a 5 gal tank with nothing else but blue cloves and a shrimp, like a harloquinn

tippMANn98

no word yet, i was there yesterday, they do have what looks more like a pipe organ, that had some blue polyps, but they looked a little limp, fallen over, and only a few were "out", nothing like what we have....But nothing so far....