WFire's New RSM C250!

WFire

That's a great read! Now I moved everything over from my previous nano tank, and from what I just read it sounds as though my tank would be somewhat established already. I had no cycle, and all my parameters are good. 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, and under 5 for nitrates. 80 farenheit, 1.024 salinity. My tank has all kinds of life including pods and coraline algae. I have no problems waiting because I know this hobby involves patience, as hard as that is sometimes.:eek: It certainly wouldn't hurt to wait, but is it possible my tank is ready?:dunno:

Joeys Tank

I absolutely love the coloration and movement of a Fathead Sunburst Anthias. I even ordered one, but it showed up DOA :(

WFire

So I've decided after doing a bunch of reading and asking lots of questions, that I'm definitely going to get a BTA. I'm just going to be very patient and wait until the appropriate time. I would hate for the anemone to die, and for it to kill a bunch of my livestock. I really want it to have the best chance for survival.

Amazing creatures!!! :biggrin2:

WFire

I was at my LFS yesterday and they had a bunch of beautiful fish! I know I know...that spells trouble! :eek: Soooo I decided since my tank is handling the bio load very well, I'll go ahead and make one more addition before holding off for awhile. They had a bunch that I really liked (fathead anthias, blackcap basslet, royal gramma) so I decided on a very small Royal Gramma. Such a beautiful fish! :biggrin2: He's just starting to venture out now so I'll try and get some pics soon!:biggrin:

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
:geekin:GORGIOUS FISH!! Congrats on a great choice!!:yeehoo:
Now, slow down & WAIT at least a month before you add another fish :winky: