We're Here!

Mattfish

I'll tell you what...you ever want to breed LR for store credit, you might want to pass on KD Lang. I'm pretty sure there was some scientific experiment conducted. I think I saw some of it listed in Breeders Registry. lol

Now we're onto dangerous ground.....but glad to be back on it!

Frankie

RS STAFF
Got any pictures of the tank Mattfish? I like the threads and questions your asking on other pages. It would help a lot for a guy like me to see what your dealing with.

Mattfish

Me or Frankie? If we're talking about me, I haven't left, although I keep getting interrupted with work....

Here though I just noticed that I'm a "limpet" which I take exception to.... Obviously, something's confused....

lcstorc

Actually since you are a premium member you can change it yourself. The regular ones are related to the number of posts you have but that is one of the Premium benefits.

Mattfish

Lynn is the only one making sense here... Gary's somehow figured in surgery, and Becky's touching what she shouldn't.....

Mattfish

Actually since you are a premium member you can change it yourself. The regular ones are related to the number of posts you have but that is one of the Premium benefits.

Thanks Lynn - I'm no longer a Limpet. And it didn't even take surgery.....

Frankie

RS STAFF
You.
Frankie has power, he could whoop me if he wanted to. :whip:
I would never do that to you. I'm a married guy! :D
Please though, Don't let the red letters make you think different of me. I am still just Frankie! Now i just chase down some spammers and keep the house clean :)