We're Here!

rlcline76

Mike, nice looking tank!
This probably isn't a good time to mention it, but I'm thinking Gary has jumped your butt in the past...probably NATIVE as well. lol Although, those two are never as exciting as me.

Mattfish

Mike, nice looking tank!
This probably isn't a good time to mention it, but I'm thinking Gary has jumped your butt in the past...probably NATIVE as well. lol Although, those two are never as exciting as me.

Thanks Becky - gotta get some better close-ups, but... And yeah, Gary and Native have too, but you're right - their butt-jumping is a different subject compared to yours......

How about some pics of your tank? (I had to rephrase the original sentence there....)

rlcline76

I bet you had to carefully type each and every word. lmao
I need to update my pics. Give me a month. Things change here and there. I threw a couple of pics on my reefspace (Becky C), but I think you have seen them all already.

Mattfish

I haven't seen those pics - let's pretend I'm new to this forum and don't know where to find a "reefspace"?

And I was more careful in that response than anything I've ever typed. I plan to be good on here for at least one more day...... Then we're back to fun!

Hey mike,welcome to RS.Sorry I didnt stop in earlier but I thought this was another one of those live rock breeding threads Gary starts lol.The tank is looking good.How is the book comming along?lol

glampka

Mike, nice looking tank!

Dale, she's picking on both of us again!!!

rlcline76

Excuse me...I heard that the more acceptable term is "busting chops" and I heard it was going on in another thread.

kathywithbirds

Ah man. I was expecting alien sightings in this thread. :smck:

All we get is another happy, funny reefer?

Welcome aboard! There's plenty of room.
Everyone slide over and make room.
Stop pushing!
Dang it Steve, you're on my side again.

Hey! Leave that alone! Thats mine!
MOM! HE'S TOUCHING ME! :jumprope:

Stop it and go get the coffee. We have new people and have to be on our best behavior.

For the new guys, if you need anything, Victor is the coffee getter here. Feel free to use him for odd errands, typing dictation, and picking up dry cleaning.