washing your hands

KMP

i'll join the bad girls :)

who would have thought the guys were more concious about this than the girls. or perhaps, the girls are more honest :)

ghostwolf

Hey, guys (& girls) the before and after washing is probably left over from my medic days and surgery days. When referring to waste - fishy waste - not toxic at least I hope none of my fish are toxic! HaHa!!

Lin

lcstorc

Now the real question is how many of us wash our hands after handling money. I have read several studies on this and you would not believe the stuff they find on each and every bill.
I carry the antibacterial hand wash stuff for just that reason. It kinda creeps me out.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Im a welder fabricator and come home covered with metal dust and can't even use the toilet until I shower because of the rust issues,so I am very carefull to scrub up before getting in the tank, though can't say afterwards is true

pista01

I use gloves almost all the time now, and wash before and after. It's just a good way to help keep whatever may be on your hands out of the tank, and whatever is in your tank out of your body. Not worth the risk, IMO.