VIDEO: AMAZING Synchronized Goldfish Swimming

DesertOrchid

Sorry to burst your magic bubbles but it looks to me like they put magnetsor metal in/on them to get them so perfectly spaced then used others magnet to move them.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I think that looks REALLY cool but I have to admit I'm pretty sure we have "Magic" at hand. Electronic Magic to be more specific. I'd say the video is heavily "Edited" or even more likely "Computer Generated" in respect to the fish.

It's still got that COOL factor and is entertaining to watch none the less. Thanks for sharing haloist

Willie McDaries

I've seen videos where they had 1 gold fish going through an obstacle course,but never a group synchronized swimming,it was cool even if it wasn't real :lol:

steved13

PREMIUM
I don't think it's a video trick. If you click on some of the other links that come up on You Tube, you'll see it has been done with an audience watching. It's definitely some sort of device, DesertOrchid might have it right.

Robzilla

Al, if Harry Potter has taught us anything, it's that magic IS real. Just go with it man! lol

Jk...I think you are right.

Willie McDaries

when you look at each goldfish,they look incredibly real....I still think it would be impossible to get them to do that and with that much precision,but,did you do know that some scientist has made a brain implant that will make lab. rats go where they want 'em to with a remote control ? I watched it on the discovery channel a while back,it was really cool.....maybe they have 'em for goldfish too LOL