Too much time on my hands

sitting around with nothing to do so I clicked off a few shots right after halides came on.

bottom center
CIMG3355.jpg

top right
CIMG0434.jpg

Right side
CIMG3343.jpg

Thanks guys, I picked up a few special little treats over the past couple of days. (Like there is any room left). Lets just say most of them start with with the letter chalice. I will try to get some photos in the next couple of days

Dweezil

I'm going to sneak into your house in the middle of the night and steal your Chalice's. :D Beautiful!

Thanks everyone Im in between projects, so Im taking way to many pics of my tanks. You will be getting bored with them in no time. But here is the new pieces I picked up and some old ones alredy here.

Chalice

CIMG3445-1.jpg

chalice 2

CIMG3450-1.jpg

chalice 3

CIMG3558-1.jpg

Pink acan lords

CIMG3448-1.jpg

Zoas

CIMG3509-1-1.jpg

and my pink milli

CIMG3550-1.jpg

Thanks dmeyers557 sorry I havnt posted in a while, the first chalice is called a cottoncandy, it has morphed colors in my tank it is usually pink like cottoncandy but has turned a blue purple color on the body but has kept the pink eyes . the second is a hollywood stunner, and the third is wild chalice I got from SD aquatics. Im breaking my 130 down next week, hope it goes ok