Tok's RSM 250

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
If there is anyone on here that takes better pics than you i'd like to meet him...fantastic buddy.

Funlad3

If there is anyone on here that takes better pics than you i'd like to meet him...fantastic buddy.

I like how your return line picture is nicer than any livestock picture I've ever taken.... Great job!

Tokalosh

How are the Olympics treating you buddy?

Not bad, not bad at all.

I’ve never seen the streets of London so quiet, let alone the train I catch to work.

There is a rather pleasant and friendly atmosphere in and around the city, everone is very friendly and enthusiastic about the whole affair. It was great talking to one American woman the other day on my way home from work.

They have such passion for the Olympics.

Tok

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
On the Olympics, I saw a story on security and terrorism, talking about our (the USA) best allies and that our CIA and the UK's MI5 only shares "top" intelligence with "the Big 5" - they said they were - Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and the USA. I just found that interesting... of all the countries in the world, only five get the most sensitive info - and how we have several members of the RSM Club from each of these :) not to get into politics or religion which is forbidden on RS

I do enjoy getting to know some nice mates here on RS from other countries :dance:

Tokalosh

On the Olympics, I saw a story on security and terrorism, talking about our (the USA) best allies and that our CIA and the UK's MI5 only shares "top" intelligence with "the Big 5" - they said they were - Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and the USA. I just found that interesting... of all the countries in the world, only five get the most sensitive info - and how we have several members of the RSM Club from each of these :) not to get into politics or religion which is forbidden on RS

I do enjoy getting to know some nice mates here on RS from other countries :dance:

Thats very short lived, when Julian Assange gets his hands on it...

Tok

Tokalosh

Playing around with my LED's

IMG_3993.jpg

_MG_3985.jpg

The red is great as you can see all the creepy crawlies come out and play.

Tok

dmatt88

Gorgeous as always. The red pic is slightly reminiscent of Dante n his trip. Scary. :eek:

...........mmmmmmm clams.

modulok

That looks sick...how do you get the camera to capture the blue? I can never get the color right during moonlight LEDs or antinic bulbs only.

Tokalosh

Guy's, I can't thank you enough for the nice compliments. Thank You.

To day I installed the media rack and though I'd share some pic's.
I'm looking forward to seeing if there is going to be a difference in the amount of cyno in my tank.

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

The water change went well......

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

until I disturbed this little guy, and I'm hoping he is of the reef safe friendly type.

IMG_3998.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4007.jpg

and then Mr fuzzy thought about having breakfast....

IMG_4013.jpg

but he changed his mind, we are both still trying to work out where it came from??????????

Tok

Tokalosh

Nice media basket setup - looks great - I think you have a nudibranch there...

Thanks Glenn, is the critter good or bad, I have a funny feeling it is a "SCUTUS" as it has a small shell under the flap of skin.
I felt it while doing a water change it was hard and white.

Tok

Tokalosh

Today I decided to take some top tank shots, not the easiest pictures I have taken.

_MG_4047.jpg

_MG_4056.jpg

_MG_4075.jpg

_MG_4062.jpg

_MG_4066.jpg

_MG_4086.jpg

Trying not to get my reflection in the picture turned out to be a mission.

Tok