To anyone Lurking on RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
To anyone Lurking on RS...

welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Feel free to ask any questions you have, there are no dumb questions, we are all learning & unlike some reef forums - you won't be flamed here on RS- you will only find lots of great members that are more than willing to try to help !

If you have any questions... ask away ! :dance:

I need gills

Has been struck by the ban stick
But I feel like I'm being ignored on some questions after a while

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dmatt88

Why are u being so rude doesn't that contradict your point. I'm only speaking facts. And I'm only checking on here to see how rude you guys will be, friendly? Hmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry to b rude. What I meant to say is why r u still here? Seriously we have lives but wish to help. The reason I love rs is that its a family. Make a friend or two and they become trusted. Then we don't feel like ur bit(c)h. If u want solid advice stick around. If u want a bitc$ then later dude. Jeez. U may just not fit in. Or maybe u could learn patience. That is after all the number one rule of reefing.

........Myreeftoyours is calling me. again.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
wow, try and take the ugly edge off of a pitiful whiny "look at me! Look at me!" post and now Im an orifice flush COOL!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
It's all good. I did some house cleaning so everything should be back to normal now :)

Happy Memorial Day to all of yall :)

dmatt88

wow, try and take the ugly edge off of a pitiful whiny "look at me! Look at me!" post and now Im an orifice flush COOL!

Ur being a dooshe. Why is that so funny to me.

........Myreeftoyours is calling me. again.

dmatt88

steve, you can come across douchy but seriously, what type of person wouldnt find you funny. After they know you of course. Cause at first glance, i see the douchy part.

Happy Memorial Day to all you great men and women. And you douches!:makefun:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
steve, you can come across douchy but seriously, what type of person wouldnt find you funny. After they know you of course. Cause at first glance, i see the douchy part.

Happy Memorial Day to all you great men and women. And you douches!:makefun:

xoxo sniff means a lot man thanks, besides there is no such thing as a free lunch

sk8rdn

dmatt88 said:
Sorry to b rude. What I meant to say is why r u still here? Seriously we have lives but wish to help. The reason I love rs is that its a family. Make a friend or two and they become trusted. Then we don't feel like ur bit(c)h. If u want solid advice stick around. If u want a bitc$ then later dude. Jeez. U may just not fit in. Or maybe u could learn patience. That is after all the number one rule of reefing.

Damn... What thread did I miss? Lol.

This is why I can't leave you kids alone on this site without me for a couple of days... Everything just goes to hell...

...."Fish" Happens!....

Doogle

Damn... What thread did I miss? Lol.

This is why I can't leave you kids alone on this site without me for a couple of days... Everything just goes to hell...
Lol, Im guessing we didn't miss that much....all better for the sanctuary in the end.

...."Fish" Happens!....

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Well I welcomed our Lurkers, went to bed, woke up this morn to see a now past member used it to start some drama going to close this thread - well done Allen, I was able to see the clean up in the mod forum, will give this another go some day in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.