Those silly clowns

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Man all of these pics look GREAT! I can't wait for my "FrogSpawn" to grow full like those pics. I just got mine a couple weeks ago.

I do have a question... does your FrogSpawn ever draw totally back into it's stalk when bothers? My shrimp like to crawl over it and it makes it withdraw somewhat. If yours does this, how does the clown react? Mine also withdraws at night when the lights are off. Will it eventually grow to where it CAN'T withdraw this much?

Allen

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Heres mine
DSC_0610.jpg

Matt

Matt I really dig these clowns. Their markings are so unique.

DaBird

ok , I'll post it in here...These guys are having a great time with their Mag-Momma...

Last edited:

aquaman3680

Matt I really dig these clowns. Their markings are so unique.

Thanks Scott! I got the privileged to pick them out from an all clown ORA shipment!

is he hosting YSP's?
Yeah, the yellow polyps and zoos were mad at first but are now fine! and since then this clown has gotten my other clown to host in them too! I will try to get a pic of both of them!

Matt

lcstorc

My frogspawn and hammers will retract if they are annoyed. Usually only happens when I am messing with something in the tank. They come back out pretty quickly as well. They shrink a bit when it is lights out but not all the way. The clown just settles in and hangs there.