Think my clowns had babies?

Triggerjay

Ihave a pair of clowns in my 55g, that have recently become pertective of an area of the tank near my mushrooms. This morning, I found these swimming near the surface of my tank in the upper left corner. They have a "baby guppy" appearance. I may be totally wrong on the ID. They move very fast and are hard to photograph, but here are the best shots I could get:
004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

Some appear to havea slight orange/reddish tint to them, and the smaller ones are just white.. (by smaller I mean slightly).
I have pods in my tank, and are well aware of what they look like, and how they move. These do not move like the pods I have seen in the past.. I really think they are baby fish. or possibly shrimp of some sort. Here is a video too:

What do you think??? Thanks

Jason

mps9506

Well clowns are egg layers and lay bright orangish looking eggs and you probably would have seen these. Kind of hard to see your photos but it looks like a copepod or amphipod.

Frankie

RS STAFF
I found it hard to tell since i was on the floor lmao from when the wife said "are you still looking at those fish?". That was awesome dude! I loved how you didn't respond to her either! Karma to you. :D

Triggerjay

Thank you for the link.... I was looking at them again this morning, and they appear to be shrimp... they have a flat forked tail...

Jason

brikeibur

LOL, man your background music cracked me the hell up!!! That was great....btw I wouldn't have a clue what those thingies are, but you are right, they sure are fast!!

Triggerjay

I still have not found out how to either edit mpeg files to take the sound out, or shut off the sound on my camera... One day I will figure it out.. lol

Jason