The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yep. My grading scale is higher than ORA's. Most of my grade B's would be ORA's A's.
I sorta shot myself in the foot but my customer's are happy :)

I also have A plus' and B plus' for the fish that fall between the ratings.

So far, the new grading system is working out very well.

next

Well the new kids took to the bubble coral nicely... until the bubble retracted for a little R&R. Now they are looking at me like "what happened"?

Laurie

Hi Everyone,

I just joined this group today and got my first picassos from Doni last Tuesday and am getting two more pairs this coming Tuesday. I am hooked. Doni has outdone herself and has been such a great help. I only wish she would quit her day job and start an internet business for all fish, lol.. The quality is great and I am truly happy. Can't wait to get my next shipment.

I read the whole thread and you guys have some pretty awesome fish.

Lauire

illidan

So heres an update of mine a little over a month now.

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01355.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01340.jpg

Laurie

Very pretty fish, it is so cool to see everyone's fish and how no two are alike. I love the white that comes down between the eyes. I can't wait until this time next year to see how much they have all changed.

Laurie

LadyAqua

My husband and I are now apart of the Woodstock Picasso Club, yay!! We just got a Snowcasso and a Grade B Picasso on Tuesday and they are just beautiful and doing really well.

Thank you for such wonderful fish Doni!

The Pair- Snowcasso/Picasso (Grade B)
Sno_Picasso_Pair.jpg

Snowcasso
Snocasso_1.jpg

Snowcasso
Snocasso_2.jpg

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
They all look fabulous and so happy! :D :dance:

Thanks everyone for taking the time to share your photos. Seeing my babies again makes me smile really big! ... like this ----> :D

nataliek2270

Never posted picture on here before, hope it works! I shot these quickly and the lights have been off all day so they are kinda blurry. You all are right when you said they are wiggly little things!:bump:

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

nataliek2270

I got them thursday morning, they seem to be doing wonderfully and aren't picking on each other as much as I thought they would. They are soo friendly! When I opened the lid of my Biocube to change out the filter floss, they were up at the top of the tank bobbing around and very unafraid, (probably wanting to be fed) it was very cute. My husband really doesn't care much about my hobby but when I showed him that, he started to really take a liking to your little picassos Doni, thank you :)

My female just started bullying around my male big time in the past day...the little male is keeping his distance :(. I dont like this...anything I can do?

nataliek2270

You may want to get a breeder net and put the bully in there for a while. Or if you have a sump/refugium you can put him in there so the little one can recoup IMHO. Good luck!

Piggybank

Just wanted to say I got my babies in Aug 1st! They are eating wonderfully, enjoying being the rulers of my nano 28G tank, and seem to have worked out pairing! They are already starting to color up some!

Absolutely beautiful! Haven't decided on names yet, but I'm still waiting to see more of them before I pick!

Just wanted to share their pictures, not too good at taking pictures sorry!:eek:

Attachments

• SmallFish 010.jpg
    SmallFish 010.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 165
  • SmallFish 014.jpg
    SmallFish 014.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 164

gioNVA

Some before and after shots. I got them back in Dec 2008. I removed them from the RBTA three months ago because they have lost a lot of their black coloration.

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Here's what they look like now:

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

gioNVA

not sure how to explain it but my percs (even onyx clowns) have always lost the black coloration with the bubble tip anemones. A lot of people on RC have experienced the same thing.

There was a camera around while I was near the tank, so I decided to take a quick pic or two. The picasso was delivered on Yom Kippur 2008 (LoL) and the non-picasso a week or so later. Here's the evil female :)
IMG_1697.jpg