03-17-09SnowCasso2a.jpg

06-12-09
06-12-09SnowB3.jpg

03-17-09
03-17-09SnowCasso2.jpg

06-12-09
06-12-09SnowB4.jpg

SeahorseBT

Hey Doni, my clowns are picking at a nest site and vibrating all over the place. I think they are too young to spawn but they must be happy.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Hey Doni, my clowns are picking at a nest site and vibrating all over the place. I think they are too young to spawn but they must be happy.

That is a great sign :thumbup:
I'm not sure how long it takes a female to fully develop but "UNO" began successfully fertilizing eggs at 11 months old :)

breefcase

Hello Picasso People,
I haven't posted in quite awhile, so I thought I'd post some before and after pics of "Spot", (named after Picasso's dog, not because of the spot on his side...sheesh! how lame would that be) I think I was the 8th person to receive a Doni Picasso, way back in October. So, that would make him almost a year old now? Anyway, here he is still frolicking in his Xenia:

SpotB4andAfter.jpg

Thanks Doni, nice addition to my tank.

forddna

breefcase, yours has to be one of my favorites. More pictures, please! I love the patterns on him! I was also an October shipment (shipped with gsellers).

breefcase

Here's another pic of Spot along with the "father of all Picasso's" from ORA's website. I believe that this would be Spots Great Grandpa?? Right Doni? In any case I thought the resemblance was striking (except for the cheek mark).

spotandgreatgramps.jpg