The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Ryan

I cant get a pic of it. My cam is a cheap point and shoot. Its driving me crazy though. They seem to be getting along just fine now, and the little guy can eat. Im just affraid this is going to kill him though. Im going to buy a HOB filter tomorrow and run it in my sump to get the bacteria going. Hopefully I can have him in QT in a week to treat with antibiotics. I cant find info on this though for some reason.

I do have a question I noticed on blues post on like page 7 or so dont remember exactly sorry! That his two clowns have a dark maybe even black shade around them what is or causes this? Also is it usually only seen on picasso's?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Ryan, that does not sound good at all. Watch him carefully for any redness or white puffiness. If you see either or if he stops eating, you should remove him to a hospital tank.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I do have a question I noticed on blues post on like page 7 or so dont remember exactly sorry! That his two clowns have a dark maybe even black shade around them what is or causes this? Also is it usually only seen on picasso's?

My oldest Picasso and Snowcasso offspring are not quite one year old and to my knowledge they all develop the black with age. My personal ones that I have kept have very little orange left. The normal bar & misbars (grade C's) seem to color up much slower but the ones that I have kept are looking like they will have a lot of black also. Again, they are less than 1 year old so I expect them to continue developing color until they are 1.5 years or older. We will see :)

I've seen really nice perculas with a lot of black. There are 'onyx' color varieties that are almost all black.

Ryan

Ryan, that does not sound good at all. Watch him carefully for any redness or white puffiness. If you see either or if he stops eating, you should remove him to a hospital tank.

Thank you for the info, I have been watching him very closely. He is still eating ok, and is acting normal. So, we shall see. Just nervous about it....

janone

Here is my pair

DSC_0912.jpg

DSC_0992.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

forddna

Here's a few new pics!

Grade A and Snowcasso
Picassos6-3-09.jpg

Snowcasso
SnowcassoLeft6-3-09.jpg

Snowcasso
Snowcasso6-3-09.jpg

Before pictures..

Grade A - October 2008
Picasso6.jpg

Grade A - 11-11-2008
Picasso11-11-08.jpg

Grade A - 12-1-08
PicassoRight12-1-08.jpg

Snowcasso - late December 2008
Snowcasso4.jpg

Same day, other side
Snowcasso3.jpg

Snowcasso after being rescued from the overflow, 1-6-09
Snowcasso1-6-09.jpg

Snowcasso1-6-09-2.jpg

kobelka

Forrdna,
I like to see those before and after pics. It is cool to see how your A went from white not touching to 2nd and 3rd stripes touching. Thanks for the great pics
dave

forddna

It almost makes me want to sell them and start over with two new babies! I love to take pictures and compare the development!!

MarvinsReef

Snowcasso's.. hope the vid works... 1st time uploading on YouTube...
[YOUTUBE]vlXzmskBE6M[/YOUTUBE]

and here's a few still shots...
06-12-09SnowA1.jpg

06-12-09SnowA2.jpg

06-12-09SnowB3.jpg

06-12-09SnowB4.jpg

06-12-09SnowB2.jpg

06-12-09SnowC1.jpg

06-12-09SnowC2.jpg

06-12-09SnowC3.jpg