The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Be certain to take lots of photos of them now in their youth. They will develop lots of black as they mature.

I look forward to seeing some good young/old comparison pics :D

BTW.. I want to compile some photos of older picassos that I have sold to display on my web page. Any of you that don't mind sharing your photos, please send me an email or PM. Thanks!!

vnreef

I placed all my picassos in tank...I'd love to share a photo

DSC05001.jpg

MarvinsReef

I placed all my picassos in tank...I'd love to share a photo

DSC05001.jpg
WOW!!! sweet bunch... :)

man, I got the e-mail Sat for the new batch and when I got home at night, all but 2 Snowcasso pairs were gone... didn't even get to see what they look like... it's always nice at least to look at what Doni has... there's so much variety, sometimes, you can't choose and if you're slow, they're gone in a few minutes... :)

krak256

how long did it take for your clowns to host a RBTA? How's the flow near your anemone? I have a GBTA and the flow is med to high as the GBTA attached in the line of flow from my vortech.

Are there any methods to get them to host?

forddna

Be certain to take lots of photos of them now in their youth. They will develop lots of black as they mature.

I look forward to seeing some good young/old comparison pics :D

BTW.. I want to compile some photos of older picassos that I have sold to display on my web page. Any of you that don't mind sharing your photos, please send me an email or PM. Thanks!!

You're free to right click on mine and save it. I think my post is 3 pages back. The Picasso on the left is approx. 8 months old. I estimate he was 3 months old when I got him, and I got him in October. He appears to be on his way to being a she. :dance:

forddna

I wonder if these fish are shipped to "young" and weak to travel and make that transition to another environment.

I got two of them at separate times and put them right into my 220g (after drip acclimation). No issues at all with mine. They were itty bitty.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
You're free to right click on mine and save it. I think my post is 3 pages back. The Picasso on the left is approx. 8 months old. I estimate he was 3 months old when I got him, and I got him in October. He appears to be on his way to being a she. :dance:

Thank you! :)

BarbMazz

Ms Doni Marie, you can do the same with any pictures of mine that are here. I'll try to get some new shots in the next couple of days, too.

Woodstock

RS STAFF
Ms Doni Marie, you can do the same with any pictures of mine that are here. I'll try to get some new shots in the next couple of days, too.

Thanks Barb!

I hope to get the page created this weekend :snshne: I think it will turn out really nice!

olivert00

I will update new pics tonight. It is amazing how their markings have changed.
Thank you Doni for such wonderful Picasso's. Congrats on your new pair.
Debbie

bjg

HI my name is Benny I purchased a set A`s & set B`s I got on 3-26-09. ps Thanks doni for such wonderful Picasso's i can't get pics to work .

Woodstock

RS STAFF
HI my name is Benny I purchased a set A`s & set B`s I got on 3-26-09. ps Thanks doni for such wonderful Picasso's i can't get pics to work .

This should help:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/aquarium-photography-forum/6903-uploading-photos-rs.html

There are 2 ways to show pictures on this site. One way is to attach the picture in a thread as you are posting a comment which has a maximum size of 50kb (very small); the second way is to upload them to our gallery and then post them in a thread(s).

The BEST way is to upload the picture into a gallery here on RS. This way you can link the picture to any thread.
1) Resizing your picture down to around 800x600 is best,
2) Click on “Photo Gallery”, “Upload Photos”; you should now be on the ReefSanctuary Photos Image Upload page, choose a category that best describes your picture using the drop down box; Browse to find where the picture is located on your machine then click “upload/submit”,
3) On the next page, enter in a Title, Description, and keyword, then click Submit. The photo is now in your Gallery.

To link the uploaded picture in a thread;
1) Go to your gallery and click on the photo,
2) Right click on the photo and copy the URL,
3) Paste the URL inside these brackets [ IMG]urlgoesinhere[ /IMG] (make sure not to use any spaces).