The left chamber in the 130D

Hey guys I currently have chemi pure elite sitting at the bottom of my tank under the two pumps in my 130D. My question is, is there a media rack of some sort that fits in the left chamber under the pumps so I can place more media? I'd like to add GFO for example. Anyone know?

jake9015

The Stevie T rack lets u add three types of filtration but its right by the overflow not under the pumps. It has a great review and a lot of people use them

Yes I know of Stevie T but you can't use stock skimmer with that. I'm surprised there isn't one for the left chamber however!

Sent while in motion via HTC Vivid

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I wouldn't want to be messing with the left chamber often. It's better left alone except for cleaning every few months. If you are constantly pulling the pumps your fittings etc are going to wear out and get sloppy.

ausreef

left chamber= chamber of death,its for pumps and nothing else,anything in there is going to be a nitrate factory,highly recommend a tunze skimmer and media rack

i highly doubt it will cause problems. u can use zipties and superglue in ur tank, so i imagine this will be fine.

plus glenn seems to know what hes doing :p