The Full Tank Shot Thread!!!

Wolfgang8810

here is an updated picture of my aquapod.
DSC_0297.jpg

LOL thanks that's my son, he's eighteen months now. He was around 4 or 5 months at that time sittin on my knees and he got mad and I snapped that photo with my cell phone. There may be some humorous birthday cards made of that pic soon too. He made that face whenever he'd get mad up until he was about a year and now he's into the fit throwing stage. He sure does love my tank tho!

Wolfgang8810

thought i would update my picture of my 24 gallon pod.Its been a few months :) the previous picture was taken a few months ago this was taken today. Plus this is a better picture :)

DSC_0314.jpg

WatchinFish

thought i would update my picture of my 24 gallon pod.Its been a few months :) the previous picture was taken a few months ago this was taken today. Plus this is a better picture :)

DSC_0314.jpg

my damn LFS said i cant keep an orange and a black perkula together. whats the deal with that. and also all the black perkula at the LFS have a whitish face. how is it that yours is all black?

Wolfgang8810

my damn LFS said i cant keep an orange and a black perkula together. whats the deal with that. and also all the black perkula at the LFS have a whitish face. how is it that yours is all black?
Mine is a black ocellaris clown. I have never had any trouble with theose two