The Bluespot Club

Nervoustime

I am happy to report that both of my Jawfish are doing well!! Here are a couple of picture:

04-25-08005.jpg

04-25-08006.jpg

Nervoustime

Thanks Scott!!! My Red Headed Jawfish has been with me for almost a year now, and the Bluespot is getting close to seven months. :)

Jen

I think we've decided to go with Bob.
...he's quite the builder...
He's taking HUGE pieces of rubble and reinforcing a hole in a rock he's adopted as his den. And, in addition to the builder thing, he bobs up and down out of that den, and that's about it so far.

A new Bob shot later today.

Basser1

Hello All, Hope you and your Blues' are doing well! We all know how BSJFs' have great personalities, but does your Blue also have an Attitude? Mine does! Let me explain. Yesterday, I was doing my weekly water change and, as usual, I've got my hands in the tank. I get close to where Digger is in his burrow and I noticed he's trying to lunge after my hand. So I thought, let's see what you got big guy! So I stick my index finger in his hole and he latches on to my finger! I darn near pulled him all the way out of his hole before he lets loose! Have any of you experienced this with yours?

bluespotjawfish

Great pics everyone. BJ has some new tankmates, a yellow watchman and a pink bar goby. They seem to be doing fine together. I took down the 29 and put all the empty shells in the 125. BJ has already incorporated them into his den. This pic is one I took this morning during a WC.

Attachments

• P1070040_BJ-sm.JPG
    P1070040_BJ-sm.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 23

bluespotjawfish

Probably did. He might still be in shock that his green striped mushroom rock disappeared and scratching his head as to where all these new shells could have come from. Not to mention he had a late night partying with the new neighbors and all.